Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Milkshape.
Milkshape.
2005-04-18, 11:46 PM #1
I bought it and learned the hard way IT is impossible for me to im port a JA skeleton from a .glm file.

am I right? or do I need to make a skeleton from scratch?
2005-04-19, 12:47 AM #2
I think I remember seeing a few plugins that could do that... I just can't remember if it was JK or JA.... I've not used the program much, however I do think it is possible
2005-04-19, 1:24 AM #3
JA And JK2 and SOF2 use GLM files the importer that came with milkshape I have confirmed will not import bones or the skeleton its supposed to import 72 bones it only imports 0
Need to find this or im buying 3dsmax 7:p
2005-04-20, 10:52 AM #4
Do you honestly think there'd be an animation program for JO/JA being made if we could have just used MS3D? The ONLY program that supports bones for JO/JA is 3DSMax, but it's so expensive that it'd be a waste of time and money. besides, the animater for JO/JA is almost complete.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-04-20, 11:40 AM #5
Wow I never heard of that project, ill be patient thank you :D
2005-04-20, 3:00 PM #6
Also this. I'm pretty sure this assumes you've got 3DSMax, but if you export the models as a certain type, I think MS3D might even open them; not sure.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-04-20, 3:09 PM #7
And this is the only thing I could find on GLANeo, but I KNOW there's got to be a nother thread somewhere.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-04-20, 9:13 PM #8
"Sorry, even saying that is against our rules. We don't condone pirating whatsoever. Exercise caution in the future -JG"
2005-04-21, 3:18 PM #9
No, don't even MENTION it, and you'll be fine.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!