Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Not really an editing question more of just a JA problem...
Not really an editing question more of just a JA problem...
2005-06-10, 11:32 AM #1
Well I went to look at how a certain map was built in SP mode and when it loaded up the console and got to the Jedi Academy Logo screen (the one right before the lucasarts logo starts its thing) it just sat there. So i restarted it and it did the same thing. I have no clue how to fix whatever went wrong. This has never happened to me before.
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2005-06-10, 12:20 PM #2
You mean you decompiled the map, then looked at it? That should be fine, unless you changed/moved/deleted any of the assets.pk3 files.
2005-06-10, 12:45 PM #3
huh? I havent decompiled anything. I dont even know how. I think thats illegal anyway.

edit: oh wait. i remembered i deleted an uneccessary file out of someones mod. went back and fixed it and it worked. ty.
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2005-06-10, 1:10 PM #4
Decompiling is not illegal. It's just disrespectful to rip apart someone's work.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!