Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Help!!!!!
Help!!!!!
2005-06-11, 12:40 PM #1
Hi glad to find your forum and hope you guys could help a novice mod maker out. My main think at the moment is trying to get my Assimilate program to work right. I got the jedi_academy_sdk_mp pack. and also the Ravens new release of his .xsi files. But anyways for now how I go about setting up the Assimilate program I fell I have its directorys right (or close :P) I really want to learn this and have downloaded prob everything I should need programs/files to do this. I've spent about a 4 days already trying figure this out. I mean I can reskin but blah I wanna make my on model or least of all be able to change appereance more on default skins. Exp. Make Jans wears a chain mail bikini top and some short shorts :) But anyways I would greatly appreciate assitance in learning this talent. I also have MSN if would like to add me there and maybe take little time talk me threw things. I'm fast learner and have gotten long ways I feel in short time I've been attemtping this. But hope someone can help me you you all have good day check back soon. :cool:
2005-06-11, 6:08 PM #2
I don't think people often touch the Assimilate program. (I could be wrong)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!