Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Star Wars Textures
Star Wars Textures
2005-07-27, 3:24 PM #1
Is there a site where you can get star wars textures for outcast and/or academy?
2005-07-28, 4:47 PM #2
Not really.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-07-29, 8:28 AM #3
Well, you probably already know this, but the thread right above you is probably your best bet: http://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?t=24451

It contains many texture resources, so you'll have to sift through them. Also, keep in mind that a texture doesn't necessarily have to be or even "look" typical Star-Warsy to be effective in your level. One of the beauties of the Star Wars universe is the diversity. You can probably find textures to suit your purpose, even if they don't fit the Star Wars mold, per se, if you know what I mean?
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2005-07-29, 4:34 PM #4
So what should I use for Theed textures? Bespin does seem kinda close, now that I think about it...

↑ Up to the top!