Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → BehavED problem
BehavED problem
2005-08-13, 9:34 PM #1
Hello.
Ive been having a problem setting up BehavED now that ive gotten back into SP editing and I have a new computer. My sourcefile path is having issues. I dont have a gamesource folder or can't find it. Can someone tell me where it is or set me up with the gamesource folder for Jedi Academy and Jedi outcast? Im sure it wouldnt be a hard zip file to put together for download if someone would be nice enough to do that.

Thanks.
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2005-08-14, 3:56 AM #2
The problem is that BehavED is looking at wrong folder. I don't remember which way around it went, but try look at the preferences of behavED. Look where it looks for the sourcefiles. I had to rename my gamesource folder or whatever it was called to sourceforbehavED. Anyways, one of the folder in the behavED directory has wrong name, or then you can change the name of the folder it looks trough preferences of BehavED.
There 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary arithmetics, and those who don't.
2005-08-14, 9:47 AM #3
I have been editing the preferences in behavED and I have all the other paths correct. The problem is I can't find the folder with all the source stuff in it.
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2005-08-14, 10:59 PM #4
In that case, I guess I could zip those files and somehow send you them.. Do you want me to send them to your e-mail or..?
There 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary arithmetics, and those who don't.
2005-08-15, 4:40 AM #5
Yea that would be great. Send them to my gmail: princexizor@gmail.com.

EDIT: Thanks for the files Heke. That helps a lot.

↑ Up to the top!