Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Mod Patch Installation
Mod Patch Installation
2005-09-22, 7:54 PM #1
Um... not really sure if this is the right forum to post this in but here goes:

I own Jedi Academy for PC (well, obviously (got it for about 10 bucks lol ^.^). I've lent the game to my friend (because I have a crap computer and can play the game :( ). Well I'll get to the point. He doesnt know how to install mods, nor do I (well only for JA) if you want me to be specific, he wants to install sith world. Please help lol.
2005-09-22, 8:50 PM #2
Maybe provide a link about this mod.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-09-22, 8:56 PM #3
And most likely, mods come with installation directions in the readme files. Please care to read them.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-09-22, 10:38 PM #4
Lol, sorry about before, I didnt provide a link because the teachers kicked us out of the library (I was at school at the time)

Sith World It's an archived file found here. I've asked him if there was a help file and he says he didnt see one :\
2005-09-23, 8:13 AM #5
Okay first of all there is a file which tells you how to install it. I am going to give you instructions anyway.

Find your Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy game on your HDD. (Usually C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\ )

When you have done this go to the folder named 'GameData'.
Now go to the folder named 'Base'.
Extract the file 'Sithworld.pk3' from the 'Sithworld.zip' file you downloaded, and copy 'Sithworld.pk3' to the 'Base' folder.

Close everything and then run JK3 and enjoy the mod.
2005-09-23, 4:52 PM #6
Originally posted by NewDigger:
Okay first of all there is a file which tells you how to install it. I am going to give you instructions anyway.

Find your Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy game on your HDD. (Usually C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\ )

When you have done this go to the folder named 'GameData'.
Now go to the folder named 'Base'.
Extract the file 'Sithworld.pk3' from the 'Sithworld.zip' file you downloaded, and copy 'Sithworld.pk3' to the 'Base' folder.

Close everything and then run JK3 and enjoy the mod.

The B*st*rd lied to me (not sure if this place has auto censoring lol), there was a help file... I'll get him though :em321: , thanks for your help

↑ Up to the top!