Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → I can't seem to remember how to
I can't seem to remember how to
2005-11-15, 11:25 PM #1
I am trying to enable dismemberment. I've had it on before, before I formatted and forgot to save the file. and I can't remember how I did it.

I've tried editing the cvars I know of.

I have saberrealisticcombat 100
dismemberment 100
saberdismembermentprobablity 1

and I believe those are what I had before.

I can't seem to set saberMoreRealistic. I've tried through the CFG and the console, it either tells me that its write protected or it erases mine and puts is back to zero.

I was wondering if anyone could either give me the right code or point me to the correct place.

thank you.
2005-11-16, 11:15 AM #2
Create a new mod and load it with the npc.cfg file saved into a separate .pk3 in your mod folder.
2005-11-16, 12:38 PM #3
If this is for JA, they disabled that command.

If this is for JO, then try g_saberrealisticcombat 1
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-11-16, 6:40 PM #4
thanks. I finally figured it out, and it worked. it was for JA.

there are a few ways to do it. the easiest or best is to edit the config and then use a shortcut with those commands to run as it starts... that seems to have done it.

thank you very much.

I can post how to do it later.

↑ Up to the top!