Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → G2radiant error
G2radiant error
2006-01-10, 12:08 PM #1
Hellow! Well, I was working on a map in G2radiant, using your tutorials (thx for them). But when Ive finished it and load, I encountered such kind of error: CM_InlineModel: wrong number.
How can I bypass this error?

Thx.
2006-01-10, 5:37 PM #2
G2radiant?

Anyway, does you map have an origin brush not attached to anything? Or so many func_ brushes in your map? Does any brush entities have a screwed up origin brush?

(1 pt?)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-01-11, 7:42 AM #3
I have done all brushes myself. Maybe this error causing one trap, which Ive done. A lot of blades are hidden under the floor. And when I press the button - they show up and kill the person, who stands on the florr. There at least 40 of them and all are in control by one button.
2006-01-11, 6:55 PM #4
40 fans is alot of entity brushes, but I don't think that would cause problems. How many brushes are in each fan? Do you got the origin brushes in the right places in each of these fanS?
2006-01-12, 5:41 AM #5
JK2radiant.

I dont really understand what do you mean by original brushes and fan brushes. Im not an english language - speaker. But ill try to do my best. Maybe I can send you my map???
2006-01-12, 6:21 AM #6
Well, instead of using JK2radiant, use GTKradiant for Jedi Outcast editing. ([url]www.qeradiant.com[/url]) Download the right one for the game. It is a better editing program with less problems and more stable support.
2006-01-12, 6:24 AM #7
Originally posted by Karray:
JK2radiant.

I dont really understand what do you mean by original brushes and fan brushes. Im not an english language - speaker. But ill try to do my best. Maybe I can send you my map???

I'm talking about "origin" brushes. Every fan needs an origin brush (it is the orange colored thing found in the center of almost every moving thing, like func_trains, func_rotate.) The "origin" shader is found in the system folder.

↑ Up to the top!