Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Curve Texturing
Curve Texturing
2006-05-23, 12:20 PM #1
I’m using GTK Radiant 1.4 to create a map for Jedi Outcast; When I texture a curved surface the texture seems compressed and I can’t use the Crl + Shift + Left Click to select just a single face of the surface. (this happens on end capped curves only)

And another problem I encountered was that when I right click on the grid area, there is no NPC item selection!
::Mapcity ::MySpace ::
2006-05-23, 2:13 PM #2
I'm going to assume you're doing a patch mesh. Select the entire mesh just using Shift + LClick, then open up the Patch Inspector thingy by hitting Shift + S. Play around in the settings there.

Many of the entities are left out of the list in Radiant. You'll have to manually change the classname => value to NPC_npcname. There's probably a list somewhere...Echoman?

Yeah, I beat him.
2006-05-23, 5:34 PM #3
blast

About the NPC trouble, are you sure you are not in Multiplayer editing mode?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!