Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → i build computers and im not stupid but...
i build computers and im not stupid but...
2006-08-09, 7:14 PM #1
How the heck do u take a screenshot in jedi academy????
I know this may seem like a rediculous queston for this room but i would appreciate a clue.
2006-08-09, 7:28 PM #2
You have to bind the screenshot button first, it's kinda wierd. First, open the console with shift+tilde, then type 'bind <whatever key you want> screenshot' (without the < and >), then just press that button to take a screenshot from then on. It saves in your Jedi Academy/Gamedata/base/Screenshots folder.
DO NOT WANT.
2006-08-10, 11:29 AM #3
We weren't going to question your intelligence. Although it's rather odd you mention building computers.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-08-10, 7:04 PM #4
i just think its kinda silly that as a hobby i build systems,install os'es and such but i couldnt figure out how to take a screenshot.anyway thank u for the help :).
and yes i was drunk when i posted this :) :) :)

↑ Up to the top!