Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Jedi outcast mod
Jedi outcast mod
2007-05-05, 7:18 PM #1
Hey everyone, my names ben and I have been playing jedi outcast for sometime now. I started skinning for the sims and figured it was easy enough for Outcast. And with luck I did it. Ive been skinning for about 4 months now and trying to make models using milkshape. Unfortunately ms always crashes or my models are floating in the air with their arms out. If anyone can help me with that problem please email me at Metallica_st.anger2@hotmail.com. Anyway I wanted to post that I am looking for a development team for a new outcast mod. I dont want to reveal to much about the mod because im thinking if I get the right crew it will be amazing. Ill just say that it takes place before the trilogy and there is many conversions. If you email me I will be happy to fill you in on all the details. I need a team to make maps, models and some more skinners as well as minor things like gfx, effects, scripts, cfgs. Please contact me if your willing to help out. Also my current team is taking donations toward the mod for pre-plays, so you can be the first to play the mod. The team that helps me will get the mod first (obviously) and can do whatever they please with it when it is done. Also I need some testers for the semi-betas, betas, and final versions. Listed below is the complete team I need.

Modelers: Could use any from 5-15. Great way to gain experience
Skinners: could use 6. Not hard skinning just basic
Mappers: Could use 10. Might be difficult but we are all up for a challenge
Misc: Need 15. Not to hard but its hard to organize
Testers: Any number will do. Look guys all you gotta do is play a wicked mod

Thanks for reading this and please contact me at me hotmail account that is once again metallica_st.anger2@hotmail.com. Thanks alot guys (and girls).
2007-05-05, 11:04 PM #2

http://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?t=46646
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!