Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Radiant Grid
Radiant Grid
2007-05-26, 9:18 AM #1
Hey there folks, I used to do a bunch of map editing for Mysteries of the Sith, so I thought I would give it a round or two for Jedi Knight II Outcast. Anyways, for some reason I cannot figure out how to manipulate the grid, other than simply zooming in and out. Is it possible to move the grid about in other ways? I know you can zoom out...but there are times in which it would be nice to see something that is not visible on the grid, but up close. Any help with this would be great, thanks.
2007-05-26, 9:31 AM #2
I'm not quite getting what you are asking. Sorry. :confused:

You need to zoom in? Pressing "Delete" key zooms in.

Or are you asking if you can get a smaller grid? Your number keys change the size of the grid, from 1 being a very small grid to 9 being a large grid.

Clicking and holding the right mouse button on the grid window allows you to move your workspace to another part of the grid.

Also, with Ctrl+Tab, you can go to a grid of a different plane (3d is composed of length, width, height). So you can form something by switching to each of these 3 dimensions.

Am I understanding what you are asking?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-05-26, 11:39 AM #3
Yup, I was just wondering how to move the grid, and it would appear as if the right click and drag did it. Thank you much! It has been so long since I have done this editing...I just wish it was more like the old JKEdit, haha. Take care!

↑ Up to the top!