Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → GTKRadiant 1.4 + Vista
GTKRadiant 1.4 + Vista
2008-01-10, 10:53 AM #1
Loaded 1.4 with admin rights and when I try to save a map I get this error at the console:

Quote:
Saving map to C:/Program Files/LucasArts/Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast/GameData/base/maps/test No brushes selected.

Map_SaveFile: C:/Program Files/LucasArts/Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast/GameData/base/maps/test No brushes selected.

ERROR: couldn't open C:/Program Files/LucasArts/Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast/GameData/base/maps/test No brushes selected.
for write
(test being the name of the map)

I'm guessing this has to do with GTK not given privelages to save files to the Program Files directory. Just wondering if theres a fix around this. I could switch to 1.5 but its really buggy and I'm used to 1.4.

2008-01-10, 10:51 PM #2
I don't know. I don't think they developed with Vista in mind.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-01-13, 12:33 PM #3
Radiant 1.4 doesn't work with Vista, or more precisely, radiant doesn't allow you to save your map. There's no fix so far. The only solution is to use Radiant 1.5 which can be a real pain when you're used to 1.4.
"You look like you need a monkey..."

↑ Up to the top!