Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Mentor/Collaboartion!
Mentor/Collaboartion!
2008-02-19, 2:47 PM #1
Hi, I'm ZPhreak.

I'm interested in looking for a mentor/collaborator for most of my upcoming maps. I know how to map basically, and could probably create some epic maps.. Only problem is, I don't know how to do a few things which would probably make my map work.. So, if anyones interested in helping/collaborating with me, post here, or IM me. :P Stupid request I know, but I think it would help.. A lot.

MSN: izopephreak@gmail.com
AIM: Slim100004

ZPhreak
2008-02-20, 12:01 PM #2
Or you can just ask questions here.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-02-21, 12:48 PM #3
Post your problems here, there's quite a few JA/JO veteran mappers lurking about, doubt you'll find anything we can't answer on the topic.
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2008-02-22, 11:23 AM #4
I was looking for a bit more than Q/A. More like, a specific person who'll help me whenever. :P But I will anyway. Thanks.
2008-04-21, 7:02 PM #5
Wow, so people still do JO/JA projects... Does this mean that there are still people out there playing single and multiplayer levels alike? Always had half a mind to start building again...

But anyway- like they said. Just ask, and the answers will come. My skills are getting rusty, but if you've got any questions regarding the structural manipulation of brushes, various tricks with curved surfaces and texturing... I'd be happy to help you out.

↑ Up to the top!