Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Map help question
Map help question
2008-05-12, 4:59 PM #1
Hi, been a long time fan of massassi, prior to the release of jedi outcast, during jedi knight's hay day, but only now am I attempting to make maps.

I am trying to make a jedi academy single player map, my first question is, how do I edit the settings, so that when you start the map, you have certain force powers and weapons, or lack there of.

Second question, so I do not keep asking questions here, where can I find a guide for jedi academy maps?
2008-05-13, 4:11 PM #2
RichDiesal's Tutorials are really good. Actually, all of [url]www.map-craft.com[/url] is really good.
2008-05-13, 5:43 PM #3
Thanks for the sites, but nether of them seem to be able to help me with my player stat question, but they have been useful.

How do I set the players starting force powers, such as, how do I make the players start with level 3 force jump, aka, setforcejump 3, or setforceall 3.

How do I link 2 levels togather, as in, when you get to a certain point on a level, it will change the level. I know where the changelevel function is on Radiant, but I cant seem to edit it at all.

This is a problem I'm running into with npcs as well, I can only use npcs that are avaible when you right click and go to npc. I have no idea how to access the full "list" of all the npcs available in the game.

I wish radian had a command line window, where I could just type "add npc_custom" or "Set player_stat".

↑ Up to the top!