Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Ack, behavEd behaving strange
Ack, behavEd behaving strange
2008-08-10, 5:11 PM #1
Well I was fiddling around with the BehavEd preferences earlier, because it wasn't finding sound files and playing them in scripts properly, so I hit the button 'Set all options to JKA default'. Well lo and behold, everything was all fuxored up, and now everything that is a string just shows up as 'Include Error!!!' How do I set it back to normal? :(
DO NOT WANT.
2008-08-10, 8:30 PM #2
Well, I guess you could re-install it :P

2008-08-10, 8:54 PM #3
I did, still does the same thing.
DO NOT WANT.
2008-08-10, 11:27 PM #4
Did you try to manually change the preferences too?

2008-08-14, 6:03 PM #5
Yes, I did. All the path files are correct and everything, but for some silly reason it still says 'Include Error' for all string types I try to set. Has anyone ever encountered this before? It's really bumming me out, I love scripting in JA. :(
DO NOT WANT.
2008-08-14, 6:16 PM #6
Yeah, this happened to me a while back (for JO). But after reinstalling it, it worked fine. You could take the drastic step of saving your maps, textures etc. and reinstalling the entire game.

On another note, do you use GTKRadiant 1.5 for mapping? If so I have a question for you.

2008-08-14, 6:20 PM #7
I use 1.4, I didn't like 1.5.
DO NOT WANT.
2008-08-14, 9:38 PM #8
I use both 1.4 and 1.5. I switch between the two because both have exclusive features and details that aren't shared for some reason.

FYI, if you are wondering if switching between 1.4 and 1.5 time to time corrupts the map, it doesn't as far as I can tell.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-08-16, 1:18 PM #9
Sweet, but uh... It'd be nice if I could script. :< I've reinstalled everything, and behaved still says Include Error.
DO NOT WANT.

↑ Up to the top!