Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → JK2 RADIANT
JK2 RADIANT
2008-09-26, 10:32 AM #1
Wow, finally got my copy of JO to work, and downloaded the editing pack here from Massassi. Went to DL the second set, but said that due to bad file transfer or bad packing it couldnt use the second one?

well that was fine for me, but with JKRadiant, i went to start it, and it froze! So i closed it, closed all other windows and closed the non essential processes. Loaded it again and it froze AGAIN. On top of that, my other editors from the PACK1 do the same thing. What am i doing WRONG?

HELP PLEASE?!
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2008-09-26, 10:53 AM #2
Yes the file on Massassi is corrupt. Download it from here.

2008-09-26, 7:51 PM #3
Well got JK2RAD to work, cant get PACK2 to open. Save some file in the base directory can't be made. I unno. As for tutorials on Massassi, i cant make heads or tails of em. The only one that made sense was the basic room one lol. I mean im getting the jist of it through random experimintation, but if ya can point to other tutorials?
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2008-09-26, 9:43 PM #4
http://www.richdiesal.map-craft.com/tutorials/index.html

http://www.map-craft.com/Tutoriaux.html

2008-09-27, 12:18 AM #5
First, don't use JK2Radiant. It is buggy, has less features, and is overall worse than GTKRadiant.
DO NOT WANT.
2008-09-27, 1:46 PM #6
IDK, i seem to be getting the knack of JKRAD. It is ALOT like JED. Which is good for me lol. Soon i shall be making maps like my sith temple. Lol.
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2008-09-27, 2:28 PM #7
GTKradiant is the same exact thing as JK2Radiant, just less buggy and with more features. JK2Radiant is actually based off of GTK.
DO NOT WANT.
2008-09-27, 5:21 PM #8
Well i took your advice Zell, and downloaded GTKRad. Guess what, it says im missing a notex texture? Great lol. Oh btw, how do i go about loading custom textures into JKRAD?
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2008-09-27, 5:34 PM #9
You need to set the paths correctly... I used to have the notex problem when I started, the only thing that was wrong was a path. Is you JO/JA game installed in a path that isn't like 'Program files/Lucasarts/JK II Jedi Outcast/...' ?
DO NOT WANT.
2008-09-27, 6:49 PM #10
Indeed well we shall see. But now even my JKRAD idsnt working. I unno. Im gonna have to scan my comp again.
THE GUNDAM PROJECT

↑ Up to the top!