Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Episode III facts, spoilers, whatever...
Episode III facts, spoilers, whatever...
2004-01-23, 3:40 PM #1
..it's been a while since we had any Episode III related news, so I'd thought I'd post this link to another Star Wars site. I originally found this link on The Force.net site, so there must be some truth to these "rumors". Interesting read, espicially the 3D models that are found on that site.

------------------
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

[url="mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net"]mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net[/url]Bruintone@netscape.net</A>
Yahoo! Name : jedibruintone77
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2004-01-23, 3:45 PM #2
These movies always sound so good on paper...

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-01-23, 6:49 PM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
There was the original Vader costume on display of episode III. "The original costume worn by David Prowse for the first 3 films and which will be worn by Hayden Christensen in Episode III. He will be using a red light saber.</font>

Ugh. How dare he defile it.

------------------
MadQuack on Military school: Pro's: I get to shoot a gun. Con's: Everything else.
"I'm going to beat you until the laws of physics are violated!!" ! Maeve's Warcry

RIP -MaDaVentor-. You will be missed.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-01-23, 7:13 PM #4
most of this is old news. We have all seen ANH, so we know how EP3 will end anyway. (Plot summary: Anakin falls to the dark side with the aid of palpatine, gets deep fried in lava, gets patched up with some new hardware and becomes darth vader. )

------------------
Most people regard me as the dark and immoral side of Massassi. At least I'm getting what I want out of life.
2004-01-23, 8:03 PM #5
Why is it every time somebody tries to discuss this movie, all of the Prequel bashers show up and ruin the thread? Why can't we remaining fans have an uninterupted discussion? I don't want to know your negative opinions, because chances are I've already read them on 10 other threads.

------------------
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Completely Overrated Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comple...59732330769611
A community dedicated to discussing all things entertainment.
2004-01-23, 8:43 PM #6
yeah, not all of us grew up in the seventies. Also, what is it that you hate. If some other actor played older anikan and did it EXACTLY the same as hayden did it, would you still complian.

once again I say, THESE ARE GEORGE LUCAS' MOVIES. THEY ARE NOT YOUR MOVIES. GEORGE OWNS THE RIGHTS to tHEM AND CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL HE WANTS TO THEM IF IT MAKES THEM CLOSER TO HIS VISION OF THEM.

------------------
your curiosity will get the better of YOU one day.
Jon`C:Irony is spelling 'quality' poorly.
Spork:Well I think 'Irony is spelling grammar poorly'
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)-@%
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2004-01-23, 8:45 PM #7
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Snake-Eyes:
..it's been a while since we had any Episode III related news, so I'd thought I'd post this link to another Star Wars site. I originally found this link on The Force.net site, so there must be some truth to these "rumors". Interesting read, espicially the 3D models that are found on that site.

</font>

*cough*friend of a frien*cough*

------------------
2004-01-23, 8:53 PM #8
just read the site, all i have to say is *drool*.

------------------
2004-01-24, 8:26 AM #9
Episode III is actually starting to look good. I like how Obi Wan is starting to look more like Ben.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Nick himself will also be playing the part of a Jedi in EP3, written in by Lucas himself despite the arguments to the contrary from the stunt man. He also said that many limbs would be chopped off in Episode III.</font>

Yeah! More hands getting cut off!

As long as it's more dark and serious like Empire Strikes Back, then hopefully it will live up to the original Trilogy.
2004-01-24, 8:54 AM #10
You guys are all about six months behind on the spoiler front. Over at TheForce.net and Episode-x, we've already seen footage of the lightsaber duel between Anakin and Obi-wan, part of Mace's death scene in Palpatine's office, and some other very cool stuff. The duel is intense, with lots of hand to hand combat and dirty lightsaber fighting.

------------------
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Completely Overrated Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comple...59732330769611
A community dedicated to discussing all things entertainment.

↑ Up to the top!