Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Now I just need some sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads
Now I just need some sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads
2004-01-24, 8:40 AM #41
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Snoopfighter2:
lol im just makin a joke and hes the one who chose abstinence k? i was just saying shaving your head is not the coolest thing unless you recently became a neo-nazi or went through kemo (sp?)

</font>

You do know abstinence is not staying away from girls, but rather not having sex before marriage, right?

------------------
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."

-Albert Einstein
2004-01-24, 8:41 AM #42
But coupled with no intention of marriage, it means complete abstinence.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it || The Link of the Dead
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-01-24, 8:45 AM #43
So you don't even talk to girls?

------------------
Of war, we don't speak anymore
2004-01-24, 9:12 AM #44
There's a difference between not pursuing intimate relationships and not pursuing any relationships at all. In other words, I find women are just fine as friends, and not beyond that level.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it || The Link of the Dead
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-01-24, 7:53 PM #45
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SG1_129:
You do know abstinence is not staying away from girls, but rather not having sex before marriage, right?

</font>

WRONG, what your thinking of would be known as chastity which is not having sex til marriage even if lets say the oppurtunity arises before then. He openly admitted he donst want any relationships with girls on another form which is a form of abstinence...

------------------
-If you don't know, then don't ask...
2004-01-24, 8:22 PM #46
Snoop, please refrain from posting, lest you make yourself look even more ignorant. You have it the wrong way around.
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2004-01-25, 9:35 AM #47
why did you respond acharjay? please don't insult me unless you have means of backing it up [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
2004-01-25, 9:50 AM #48
i've always thought of wolfy as bald... O_o

------------------
<Genki> oh, where are you going, with beards all a waggin, no knowin no knowin what bring dear Mr. Baggins, and Balin, and Dwalin, here down in the vally Ah ha!
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2004-01-25, 10:04 AM #49
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=chastity

Nothing to do with waiting for marriage

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-01-25, 10:16 AM #50
Checksum: the next post where you tell someone to shut the hell up will get you banned.

[This message has been edited by Sine Nomen (edited January 25, 2004).]
2004-01-25, 12:05 PM #51
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Snoopfighter2:
why did you respond acharjay? please don't insult me unless you have means of backing it up [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]</font>

You know, I would back myself up, but you aren't backing yourself up. So it just wouldn't be fair.

------------------
"They came to sieze and take whatever they please,
Then all they gave back was death and disease."
~Darkness, Rage Against the Machine
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2004-01-25, 12:34 PM #52
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Checksum:
Checksum: the next post where you tell someone to shut the hell up will get you banned.

[This message has been edited by Sine Nomen (edited January 25, 2004).]
</font>

go sine!

------------------
<Genki> oh, where are you going, with beards all a waggin, no knowin no knowin what bring dear Mr. Baggins, and Balin, and Dwalin, here down in the vally Ah ha!
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!

↑ Up to the top!