Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I need some vibes tommrow
I need some vibes tommrow
2004-01-25, 10:30 AM #1
at about 4:30 eastern time i'll be taking my driving test for a licance. please send vibes for i cant parrallel park, and if i dont parrallel park, i dont pas the test.
[edit] i ment to say, i'll be taking it tommrow(monday)[edit]
------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.

[This message has been edited by Elana14 (edited January 25, 2004).]
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-01-25, 10:32 AM #2
*shaking to an unhealty degree*

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
----@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-01-25, 10:33 AM #3
*puts a bottle of milk on Echo's stomach*

Hmm. Milkshake.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2004-01-25, 10:37 AM #4
You have to parrallel park to pass your test? Wow... I had to do that on my test too, but it was only a minor part of the test, and if you couldnt do it, it didnt neccessarily mean you failed.

Good luck, though.

------------------
-------------@%

DSettahr's Homepage
2004-01-25, 10:46 AM #5
*vibes*

Complete stops, look both ways and always signal [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-01-25, 10:50 AM #6
*wriggles*

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2004-01-25, 10:52 AM #7
In our driving test, you do the parallel parking first, they basically figure, this is the hardest part, and you're not going to waste our time

------------------
Happy "Diseased" dud: You said I'd be like this guy. Boycotting everything..
Happy "Diseased" dud: ted kazcnisky. That's who it was.
Happy "Diseased" dud: Wait, That's the unibomer.
Happy "Diseased" dud: Wrong guy.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-01-25, 10:57 AM #8
Yeah, just take your time and whatnot. I'm sure you'll do fine.

*sends good vibes*

------------------
Check out the following stories over at the Interactive Story Board:
The Never-ending Story Thread or visit the new webcomic version!
The Vision Cycle series
Featured Story: The Forgotten Relic
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2004-01-25, 11:54 AM #9
*viiiiiiiibbbbbbbeeeeeesssssssss*

Green means go. Red means stop.

------------------
Signatures are overrated.

"You can run but you will only die tired."
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-01-25, 3:05 PM #10
*errrr* school is already delayed 2 hours for ice tommrow... i hope i can still take the test

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-01-25, 3:07 PM #11
Glad that they didn't make you parrallel park on ice.

------------------
----@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-01-25, 3:16 PM #12
Parallel parking is surprisingly easy, especially on a test when they’re very lenient about how far you can back-up, miss the car in front by, etc. Get someone to teach it to you properly sometime [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-01-25, 4:44 PM #13
Well, you can't type either.

Seriously...if you can't parallel park, then I'm not going to wish good luck for you. Parallel parking is easy, all you have to do is take some time and learn how to do it.

If you can't take the time to learn how to do it...or have trouble doing it...then why do I want you on the road driving with me? I don't..

*Sorry this is kinda hostile, but the attitude of people just figuring they should get a license when they don't even know how to drive boggles me. People here (where I live) complain all the time about the test, when it's easy as hell to pass- parallel parking a problem? get real. Go to Europe if you want to complain about a real test...*

[This message has been edited by Demon_Nightmare (edited January 25, 2004).]
2004-01-25, 4:53 PM #14
Hahaha, I never had to parallel park to get my license.

In fact, I never had to take the driving test. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]
2004-01-25, 5:07 PM #15
I took mine just last week. I didn't have to parallel park to pass the test, though I did manage to pull it off.

------------------
WOOSH.
-----@%
Warhead[97]
2004-01-25, 6:28 PM #16
Parallel parking wasn't part of the test for me.

------------------
"Honey, you got real ugly."
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2004-01-26, 1:07 AM #17
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Demon_Nightmare:
Well, you can't type either.

Seriously...if you can't parallel park, then I'm not going to wish good luck for you. Parallel parking is easy, all you have to do is take some time and learn how to do it.

If you can't take the time to learn how to do it...or have trouble doing it...then why do I want you on the road driving with me? I don't..

*Sorry this is kinda hostile, but the attitude of people just figuring they should get a license when they don't even know how to drive boggles me. People here (where I live) complain all the time about the test, when it's easy as hell to pass- parallel parking a problem? get real. Go to Europe if you want to complain about a real test...*
</font>

Parallel parking is hardly a vital part of driving, it’s just a convenience for when you dont want to drive around looking for an angle.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-01-26, 2:44 AM #18
I know most people won't use it Spork, but there are instances and some cities, where the only parking available is parallel parking. I know we have a town here where I live where if you go, all the streets only have parallel parking.
2004-01-26, 6:54 AM #19
Green means "hold up"
Yellow means "go ahead"
Red means "where the hell did you get that banana?"

------------------
Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
2004-01-26, 10:25 AM #20
Whether or not you have to parallel to pass the test probably depends a little on where you live. If you live in a big city, (or near one) you might have to do it. Otherwise, it's not as important.

But what do I know? I can't drive yet! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
"With Great power comes great Responibility. Seems like the converse should be true as well. Now where the heck is my great Power?"
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus

↑ Up to the top!