Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Thunderbirds the Movie 2004
Thunderbirds the Movie 2004
2004-01-26, 10:11 AM #1
Well my girl and I happened to be sitting in the cinema (or theater, whatever) on Saturday and a trailer for Thunderbirds the Movie 2004 came up - seeing as that legendary series made up our childhoods (and our parents' childhoods when it first came out in the '60s, we are all naturally intrigued. It doesn't look too bad, and there seems a real 'comic book' vibe to the whole thing - better yet, Gerry Anderson himself is on-board - but is it going to be a hit or something to shatter our nostalgia? I can remember reading an article once upon a time about it (a brief snippet about six or seven years ago) saying a movie would be made... next to one saying Ewan McGregor would be starring in a possible new Star Wars film - the first for twenty years from George Lucas, it proudly proclaimed, and look what happened there...

------------------
"So... Graham Andrew Rutland [Gee_4ce]... well, it says here that Graham and Andrew mean... strong and manly!" - My girl Naomi whilst consulting a big book of names...
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2004-01-26, 10:34 AM #2
I read about it. Peaked my interest.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!