Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → good mod ideas
good mod ideas
2004-01-26, 8:31 AM #1
post your good mod idieas!!
i have the idea of making a shotgun mod just i suck turkey at jed.

------------------
janitor bobs idea of rogers video: He's actually the overweight guy next door who has a HUGE selection of videos, including the entire Lethal Weapon, Halloween, and 'Ernest' series.
The advantage is is that you can 'borrow' movies for long amounts of time without him remembering that you borrowed them.

The disadvantage is the pizza cheese grime on the DVDs
2004-01-26, 8:42 AM #2
A whole shotgun mod? Ok.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-01-26, 8:44 AM #3
We should update Jedi Knight to have better graphics and sound and then use our mod to blackmail LucasArts.

------------------
Shut up. I'm GOING to do this whether you like it or not.

[This message has been edited by Tracer (edited January 26, 2004).]
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-01-26, 8:56 AM #4
lol black mail...TEN BILLION CREDITS a better comp and a free game ya thats what wede get in return...

------------------
janitor bobs idea of rogers video: He's actually the overweight guy next door who has a HUGE selection of videos, including the entire Lethal Weapon, Halloween, and 'Ernest' series.
The advantage is is that you can 'borrow' movies for long amounts of time without him remembering that you borrowed them.

2004-01-26, 9:00 AM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tracer:
We should update Jedi Knight to have better graphics and sound and then use our mod to blackmail LucasArts.</font>

How? Lucasarts owns *every* user-made mod. They specify that in the EULA....

------------------
The future is here, and all bets are off.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-01-26, 9:14 AM #6
Just suck the fun out of the thread, GBK. Oh, wait.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-01-26, 9:48 AM #7
DIE GBK I HAD A SAVE THE GBKS BUT NOW!!!

JOKE!!!

heheh had you going there i bet any how i tried to make level for jk where its 3 mazes easy med and hard and each one would be longer and have more enemies also each one would have a easy-hard boss at the end cool eh? to bad i suck turkey at jed.

------------------

2004-01-26, 9:57 AM #8
Shotgun's are way way way old and overused. Also, isn't there a rule saying you have to be a certain age to use the forums?

Anyways, my idea is a nice RPG mod. Everything all the good RP mods have slapped into one. With a few touches of course. IE: A whole level pack including, consisting of all the great RP levels, modified to work with the mod. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif] of course, that'll never happen [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
<Glyde> but.. you can't pick pickled peppers, even if a pickled pepper picker could pick pickled peppers!
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-01-26, 12:01 PM #9
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Glyde Bane:
Also, isn't there a rule saying you have to be a certain age to use the forums?
</font>

LOL...I agree. This kid seems like 6 years old. There's bad grammar, spelling, and useless nonsense, and then there's this.

------------------
Kids must be shot by Monday.

Honesty tests for workers can't be trusted, report says.

Psychopaths are unpredictable.

Jay Leno's Headlines > Everything
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?
2004-01-26, 2:15 PM #10
I want to make a mod that takes over the internet!!!

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
----@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-01-26, 2:19 PM #11
I bet if you bribbed him, Al Gore might give you the source code.

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2004-01-26, 3:36 PM #12
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Correction:
I bet if you bribbed him, Al Gore might give you the source code.</font>

Ahh, yes, the source code to the internet.... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
2004-01-26, 3:47 PM #13
I still think it'd be neat if the massassi peoples made an entirely new engine for JK that used the old resources..hell, maybe even make new resources. And it'd be really spiffy.

But since that'll never happen, i submit to you a sheep mod.

------------------
WOOSH.
-----@%
Warhead[97]
2004-01-26, 4:00 PM #14
A new engine. Hah. Thats been mulled over sooooo many times, and each time it was unanimously declared to be completely out of the question. None of us has the time, experience, or resources to undertake such a process. And only God knows how many TCs have been started, and died, that involved JK...

------------------

[This message has been edited by GBK (edited January 26, 2004).]
2004-01-26, 4:08 PM #15
If you're looking for something serious, maybe "convert" some SP levels to MP, leaving the bad guys in there. That way, It'd be like Doom MP DM, where the players kick the computer's arse.

What happens when it takes over, Echoman? Does it come with ultra-high-speed-no-waiting massassi/zone connection? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif] I hope so.

------------------
I am Darth Slaw.
The Dark Lord of the Sith,
And part of the Nightfire mod team
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2004-01-27, 6:07 AM #16
I think we should make a mod where you kill stuff. With a gun and stuff.

Like...BANG BANG!

Yeah.
2004-01-27, 10:01 AM #17
I think we should realize that a thread for good mod ideas is useless, because so far, no one has had any serious ideas.

------------------

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?
2004-01-27, 10:06 AM #18
Or want to share any. (to keep ideas for ourselves)

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
----@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-01-27, 12:29 PM #19
I have a feeling this thread is going to be locked, just like all the pro someone threads. They're also all related to imsoshort. Coincidence? I think not.

------------------

2004-01-27, 2:50 PM #20
Then again... you think Leno is funny... so yeah... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|The Valley of the Jedi Tower|Smaug's Lair

↑ Up to the top!