Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Backup File Server - Contribute!
Backup File Server - Contribute!
2004-01-28, 6:09 AM #1
Here is my backup...
www.phoenixknights.net/massassi

For those of you who wish to contribute your files...
FTP: ftp.phoenixknights.net
USER: massassi
PASS: 1234

I only have a few intact zip files (mostly MERC levels). Feel free to upload your JK/MotS/JA/JO levels and mods ONLY.

Note: All FTP traffic is logged. If you abuse it, you ruin it for everyone else :P

------------------
"Life is like a vending machine, sometimes you don't get nothing."
Lyrics are highly overrated.
2004-01-28, 6:11 AM #2
Good idea, but Cool Matty (or whatever his name is right now) has an almost-complete backup of all of Massassi. Check the main page.

------------------
BV's rendition of Titanic: Let's have sex. I won't let go. I don't need this stone.
The End.
~ Wolfy
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2004-01-28, 6:17 AM #3
Whoa! I didn't realize he had such an extensive collection.

Guess we don't need this afterall [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
"Life is like a vending machine, sometimes you don't get nothing."
Lyrics are highly overrated.
2004-01-28, 7:32 AM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MrRavenX:
Note: All FTP traffic is logged. If you abuse it, you ruin it for everyone else :P</font>

Dont tempt them.

------------------
The future is here, and all bets are off.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-01-28, 9:54 AM #5
Yea, I keep a near-monthly backup of everything massassi has on their file server. Quite useful when it does go down [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

(For those who do not want to go to the main page: http://massassiftp.sorrowind.net )

And this is my first post as CM again. I'm done with the old nick. Too many confusions.

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
2004-01-28, 9:56 AM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cool Matty:
...And this is my first post as CM again. I'm done with the old nick. Too many confusions.</font>

Thank Qod. What the hell made you change it in the first place?

------------------
The future is here, and all bets are off.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-01-28, 9:59 AM #7
The fact that it was very long, had a space in it, and I've had it since I was 8. (About 9 years now)

It originated back when I was on AOL, so I wanted to move away from that. But, it's too much of a hassle to change now.

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
2004-01-28, 10:10 AM #8
Cool Matty's so much [cooler] than Tsukasa [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
1 of 14 | 6-16 Never Forget. | Click.
1 of 14 | 6-16 Never Forget. | Click.
2004-01-28, 10:14 AM #9
besides, after so long, *everyone* knows you as cool matty, changing it only confuses people.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-01-28, 11:47 AM #10
Exactly. So I'm done. I had my fun.

------------------
2004-01-29, 1:13 AM #11
You may have an AOL name, but we still love you.

------------------
Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here, this was my dream, my wish, and it didn't come true. So I'm takin' it back. I'm takin' 'em all back.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.

↑ Up to the top!