Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → A little something we'd appreciate you seeing...
A little something we'd appreciate you seeing...
2004-01-30, 3:09 PM #1
www.firepretty.tk

Just our collection of doodlings in words - please be warned, we all like to turn the webpages blue with our lingo from time to time, and probably none of you will catch some of the more 'in' jokes, but take a look anyway, and be sure to stop by Graz's Blog, because, well, it's mine. We're proud of it anyway. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

Please, comment!

------------------
We are all dying to live, yet living to die...
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2004-01-30, 4:31 PM #2
I'm sorry, no one has commented yet. You must feel bad, I'm sorry. Well, I think the site is alright, but the colors kind of feel contrating eachother at some points, with the red and the light-ish yellow. And try to have some sort of a different background that goes better the graphics in the buttons and such.

------------------
Punktkerbe | www.hl2central.net
2004-01-31, 9:01 AM #3
Nice colours, shame about the content.

------------------
The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
-- Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, The Father of Rocketry
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-01-31, 11:12 AM #4
Well first up I didn't design the site, my friend Dan did, second it's not meant to have any real purpose save me and my friends scribble down random comments on our lives etc.

------------------
We are all dying to live, yet living to die...
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2004-01-31, 12:37 PM #5
well if you dident design it, what kind of feed back are you looking for?

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-01-31, 12:49 PM #6
www.livejournal.com

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
thanks for the all your <3 are belong to somebody set up us the 1337 swank OWNED
</font>

↑ Up to the top!