Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Pats just won!
Pats just won!
2004-02-01, 4:43 PM #1
now for the riots to ensue like in Denver

------------------
<Genki> oh, where are you going, with beards all a waggin, no knowin no knowin what bring dear Mr. Baggins, and Balin, and Dwalin, here down in the vally Ah ha!
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2004-02-01, 4:43 PM #2
Vinaterri does it again. GO PATS!
2004-02-01, 4:44 PM #3
Pfft, Deven riots. You should have seen Oakland after the Raiders lost last year.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-01, 4:45 PM #4
It's my understanding that St. Louis is the only city in recorded history that hasn't rioted when its team won the Superbowl...

Strange.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it || The Link of the Dead
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-02-01, 5:19 PM #5
That's it. On behalf of South Carolina, we're seceding again.
A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.

A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.

art
2004-02-01, 5:42 PM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sine Nomen:
That's it. On behalf of South Carolina, we're seceding again.</font>

Lol. I was thinking too that this was going to create a secession crisis because . . .

1. Massachusetts Patriots vs. N. Carolina Panthers, locations of each were basically the primary opposing states (well, SC actually) in the North vs. South sectional conflicts of the 1800s

2. Uniforms - Patriots are blue, Panthers are gray. Civil War - Blue Federal Troops, Gray Confederates.

3. Democrat John Kerry - Massachusetts. Democrat John Edwards - North Carolina. Coincidence?

We are screwed.

------------------
Multiplayer Game Alias: II88BlackOps
JA is awesome!
Corrupted Paths, my WIP for JA. Screens here: http://imagebase.freewebspace.com/photo.html

My quote: "People choose to side with the left, and the others choose to side with the right. I go forward."
2004-02-01, 5:50 PM #7
Man, you sure take your football seriously. 0_0

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-02-01, 5:51 PM #8
When Janet Jackson's exposed breast and Kid Rock share a stage... everyone loses.

------------------
"I am downright amazed at what I can destroy with just a hammer."
-Atom and His Package
2004-02-01, 8:23 PM #9
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Wuss:
When Janet Jackson's exposed breast and Kid Rock share a stage... everyone loses.
</font>

Aptly said. We all suffered through that 15 minutes of torture.

------------------
<scribbly handwriting barely resembling name>
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2004-02-01, 11:19 PM #10
Kid Rock was the best of the four, by far, in the performance and talent.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-02, 8:19 AM #11
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Avenger:
Kid Rock was the best of the four, by far, in the performance and talent.

</font>

I liked Janet Jackson performance. I am tired of seeing Kid Rock, he has no talent.

I still hate the Patriots.

------------------
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2004-02-02, 8:23 AM #12
If Detroit won the Superbowl, there'd DEFINITELY be riots! And a whole bunch of people in the midwest doing crazy things they'd said they do "if the 'Lions won the Superbowl"!

------------------
Nes digs around in the trash can.
Nes finds a hamburger!
Nes puts the hamburger in his backpack.
Wake up, George Lucas... The Matrix has you...
2004-02-02, 8:51 AM #13
Didn't Massachusetts try to secede as well?

Oh yeah, and Solo23 lost his bet on the game and has to dye his hair black now. Good times.

------------------
Young men make wars, and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of old men are the vices of peace: mistrust and caution. It must be so.
-Laurence of Arabia
Yen is but one part of a larger problem in japan's bumbling attempts to pull out of a seemingly endless stagnation -Googlism
2004-02-02, 9:49 AM #14
G O P A T R I O T S ! ! !

Yeah, I knew it would be close, but I thought my Pats would pull a win in the end. I was pissed at Vinatieri for the first two misses, but I forgave him when he won it for us - AGAIN!

------------------
Kids must be shot by Monday.

Honesty tests for workers can't be trusted, report says.

Psychopaths are unpredictable.

Jay Leno's Headlines > Everything
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?

↑ Up to the top!