Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Body Mass Calculator.
Body Mass Calculator.
2004-02-02, 2:02 AM #41
2004-02-02, 3:32 AM #42
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yecti:
If we ignore the fact that wolfy probably lied, you sure as hell will freeze alot faster than somebody with a higher BMI. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif] </font>

266 lbs. + 5'11"

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it || The Link of the Dead
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-02-02, 4:25 AM #43
244 and 5-11. And I'm not that fat. Last time I checked (which was about a year ago)My body fat was 20%. Although, I'm in the process of losing weight too. I weighed almost 260 last week [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]. And this calculator doesn't work on this comp, so I will do it later.

------------------
Prowling out of the tundra, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Outlaw Torn! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until you scream like a banshee!"
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2004-02-02, 6:03 AM #44
These body mass things *are* full of crap. It's trying to tell us we're too fat or too skinny when Mr. Muscle balances everything out.

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
thanks for the all your <3 are belong to somebody set up us the 1337 swank OWNED
</font>
2004-02-02, 6:10 AM #45

5ft 8, 143 pounds....

about right...

------------------
I heard someone say once that the world is a fine place and that it was worth fighting for....I agree with the last part.

People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots website
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2004-02-02, 6:19 AM #46
24.1... but I'm still growing, kinda.

------------------
The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
-- Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, The Father of Rocketry
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-02-02, 7:10 AM #47
189cm
77kg
21.3 BMI

Probably a good value considering I ski or bicycle as long as the weather permits. Really I'm a bit lanky though.
If it breaks, you get to keep both pieces.
2004-02-02, 9:06 AM #48
6'0"
150lbs
20.3 BMI

------------------
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2004-02-02, 9:13 AM #49

------------------
Check out updates for my editing work at the Shadow Jedi Academy.
2004-02-02, 9:27 AM #50

All muscle.

------------------
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2004-02-02, 9:29 AM #51
I've compiled a Massassi average from the list so far and it appears to be 22.8175 -- just fyi.

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-02-02, 9:57 AM #52

anyway just FYI to you all, BMI's are used for people who arent extra athletic, or have any certain diseases that might cause them to be over weight or under. its for common adult folk, if anything. BMI's are proven to be misleading for
growing children
post puberty teen males
some post puberty teen females
athlets
diabetics
so and so forth.. anyway...just thoguht i'd clear that up...otherwise if youre very concerned with your health, you should know that the percentage of fat in your body should be under 30 percent if youre a girl, im not sure what it is for a guy, maybe slightly lower as women do require more fat percentage if they're gonna have children n such. get a body scan done if youre crazily concerned, it tells you how much percent of each kinda tissue you have in your body, and gives you basically a scanned pic of the insdies of your body from different angles indicating where you fat is. that is however not useful because youc ant lose fat off a certain part of your body if you just work that. cardio is all around fat loss. (unless you do lypo) ill shut up now [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]
2004-02-02, 10:04 AM #53

------------------
<Glyde> but.. you can't pick pickled peppers, even if a pickled pepper picker could pick pickled peppers!
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-02-02, 10:37 AM #54

I'm fat!

Even though I only have a few ounces of fat on my body! My legs are 22 inch's (approx 56cm) around (I'm a runner) and I'm always been told I'm skinny!

------------------
"Life is like a network of roads, you keep on running till you hit a dead end."
2004-02-02, 10:49 AM #55

------------------
MadQuack on Military school: Pro's: I get to shoot a gun. Con's: Everything else.
"I'm going to beat you until the laws of physics are violated!!" ! Maeve's Warcry

RIP -MaDaVentor-. You will be missed.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!

↑ Up to the top!