Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Winamp
Winamp
2004-02-02, 11:50 AM #1
I have (what i think) is the latest version of winamp...is there some way I can get the songs to play seamlessly together? I have The Wall and The Dark Side of the Moon on there and its annoying when there is a slight pause between tracks.

------------------
Restless 2

Sanctum de la Mort
2004-02-02, 11:51 AM #2
It's probably the files. Likely a short pause and the end or beginning of the file. There's an option to have a the nest song start playing before the first one ends.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-02, 11:53 AM #3
Yea, that's called crossfade. It might do the trick for ya. Look in the menu for it.

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
2004-02-02, 12:25 PM #4
Are those files mp3s?

(then you might want to read this

------------------
Of war, we don't speak anymore

[This message has been edited by Molgrew (edited February 02, 2004).]
2004-02-02, 12:41 PM #5
If you're talking about winamp 5 then yeah, I know what you mean - even with crossfade turned OFF you get a little bit of crossfade - it even happens when you close winamp mid-tune (try it).

It doesn't bother me that much (not having any tracks that run together other than on CD), but if I were you I'd email the Nullsoft guys!

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.
2004-02-02, 12:42 PM #6
Options-Preferences-Output-Configure-Fading-Then enable the ones you want, and set how many milliseconds you'd like to have them.

------------------
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
2004-02-02, 2:19 PM #7
...and there you have it! I'll be trying that too! Cheers!

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.

↑ Up to the top!