Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Post your . . . email client!
Post your . . . email client!
2004-02-02, 8:33 AM #41
I do, actually, use Thunderbird. Along with Mailwasher to combat the hundreds of junk e-mails I receive daily through Massassi.
2004-02-02, 9:30 AM #42
Squirrelmail and Thunderbird.

------------------
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
-Robert Jastrow
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
-Robert Jastrow
2004-02-02, 11:49 AM #43
I used to use mailwasher, but then it started crashing all the time, drives me nuts. Anyway, I use Opera for my main mail client. If I'm signing up for registrations or something, and I don't want them to have my real address, I use http://www.mailinator.com/
2004-02-02, 12:46 PM #44
I also use Thunderbird.

------------------
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2004-02-02, 1:59 PM #45
Squirrelmail
2004-02-02, 3:13 PM #46
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Emon:
I also use Thunderbird.

</font>

------------------
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2004-02-02, 3:23 PM #47
I use Outlook Express, but I've been having problems sending email recently, so I've been using the Neo browser client thing.

------------------
MadQuack on Military school: Pro's: I get to shoot a gun. Con's: Everything else.
"I'm going to beat you until the laws of physics are violated!!" ! Maeve's Warcry

RIP -MaDaVentor-. You will be missed.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-02-03, 2:41 AM #48
I'm now using outlook at this very second.

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Burrie|WatchingFromTheShadows holds up a skeleton's head. "= or !=. That is the statement."</font>
2004-02-03, 3:28 AM #49
Opera and OE (Opera's mail thingy can be a bit twitchy)

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.
2004-02-03, 3:41 AM #50
webmail

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.

↑ Up to the top!