Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Fun fun fun....Fun!
Fun fun fun....Fun!
2004-02-03, 11:44 AM #1
Today at school we had class battles.

Here's what it is.

Volleyball

Tug of War

Some race, where you put a balloon between Thy'n legs and run a lap around the gym, then sit on it and pop it...odd. Relay race thing.

Women have to put on a hat, shirt, tie and trousers, Men have to put on a dress, a purse, and old lady glasses. They both run laps. Relay race thing.

Three Legged Race.

-------

So, It's crazy as usual, everyone yelling "FRESHMAN SUCK!" and the Freshman "Sophomores suck!" etc. One Freshman wrote on a paper Fresh-Men (couldn't fit Freshmen on one line) So I stand up and rip open my coat "I'm a fresh man!!"

I signed up for Volleyball. Sophomores got PWND 2 times, we won 2 times.

While the teachers set up the next game thing, people would run around and taunt the other classes.. Well, I get a brilliant plan...I notice that the Seniors are doing Ariels and flips and what not, So my friend and I run out into the gym and start doing that Russian dance (We do that a lot...) Where you cross your arms and kick your legs..yeah that.. well I start to do it backwards, I fall over and do a back-flip. My body was NOT built for that! ouch.

My friend and I then start to get our class (Sophomores) to do “The Wave”. After about 10 tries.........we got like ½ the class to do it.. THATS POOR!! GRR I’M ANGRY.

Here are the final scores.
Freshman – 4th
Sophomores – 2nd
Juniors – 3rd
Seniors – 1st

Oh well, the Seniors ALWAYS come in first.

So happy that we came in second, I take off my coat and start swinging it around, I hit 2 people in the face. Another friend of mine can’t do “The Worm” So he does THE INCH WORM! You all know how an inch worm moves, yeah he did that. Also I feel like a moron in volleyball...The other team serves the ball. It is so noisy I wasn’t really paying attention, I figure that the ref tossed the ball to me to serve it....So I catch the ball! Everyone just stares at me, jaws on the floor...”Oops.”

Fun fun fun!

------------------
Contrafribularities

[This message has been edited by Rod-Nog (edited February 03, 2004).]
Someone wrote this over one of the urinals: "The joke isn't on the wall; it's in your hand." - BV
2004-02-03, 11:52 AM #2
Wow...

Sounds like a fun filled day.
The way that's written, I could almost imagine this:
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">...jaws on the floor, oops.

Fun fun fun
*inhale*
</font>

I almost could breathe in while reading it [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Beware the wrath of the cat Leroy, The God of pudding, Demi-God of cuteness, King of Cats, and Lover of Jell-O. He lives in my house, and I am his servant.
'And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.'

Revalation 5:13
Old King James
2004-02-03, 12:04 PM #3
Sounds like the old spirt week from high school

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-03, 12:08 PM #4
Yeah, this was at the end of spirit week...postponed from friday to monday..postponed from monday to today.

Friday was ALOT OF SNOW and my school didn't cancle school, so there was a grand total of like 20 people in school. And Monday the gym got re-painted.

------------------
Contrafribularities
Someone wrote this over one of the urinals: "The joke isn't on the wall; it's in your hand." - BV
2004-02-03, 1:39 PM #5
Sounds like the stuff we did in elementary school.
2004-02-03, 1:45 PM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Raoul Duke:
Sounds like the stuff we did in elementary school.</font>

LOL, I agree. All forms of fun are outlawed in my high school.

------------------
Kids must be shot by Monday.

Honesty tests for workers can't be trusted, report says.

Psychopaths are unpredictable.

Jay Leno's Headlines > Everything
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?

↑ Up to the top!