Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So.... what did you do?
So.... what did you do?
2004-02-04, 8:08 AM #1
...for your 18th birthday?

mine is coming soon, so i thought i'd ask people how theirs went... heh.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-02-04, 8:12 AM #2
Nothing much I just got a year older... my girlfriends birthday maybe a diffrent story [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif] but you know till then.

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Burrie|WatchingFromTheShadows holds up a skeleton's head. "= or !=. That is the statement."</font>
2004-02-04, 8:16 AM #3
I killed a hundred men.

------------------
The future is here, and all bets are off.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-02-04, 8:17 AM #4
Went up to Quebec and got completely hammered.
2004-02-04, 8:18 AM #5
Wow how unique you know every one of my friends did that... do something new for a change.

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Burrie|WatchingFromTheShadows holds up a skeleton's head. "= or !=. That is the statement."</font>
2004-02-04, 8:27 AM #6
Nothing to spectacular. 21 was a different story.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-04, 8:41 AM #7
Why don't you take your girl and go to a movie or something?

------------------
Quote:
2004-02-04, 8:45 AM #8
I roleplayed for a bit, then watched really bad movies and made fun of them with my friends.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it || The Link of the Dead
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-02-04, 8:51 AM #9
Don't party too hard...

------------------
Quote:
2004-02-04, 9:09 AM #10
I bought a cigar and smoked half of it. Then I realized that smoking sucks and I threw the rest in the trash. Then I stank all day.
2004-02-04, 9:20 AM #11
LMFAO!

------------------
Quote:
2004-02-04, 9:21 AM #12
I shall buy a goat.

------------------
GhostOfYoda - General doer of stuff.
Massassi's Official Chatroom: irc.synirc.com #massassi
2004-02-04, 9:24 AM #13
Haven't had my 18th yet [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif] Not sure what I'd do though tbh...

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
Originally posted by GBK:

2) You statement is lacking any clear structure or grammer. Please add these things.</font>

Sweet irony...
/fluffle
2004-02-04, 9:30 AM #14
did you remember to put the cigar out first? you could have ruined a bums day by accidentally destroying the entire contents of a trash can.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-02-04, 9:32 AM #15
I'm 15, so I still got me three more years.

------------------
Kids must be shot by Monday.

Honesty tests for workers can't be trusted, report says.

Psychopaths are unpredictable.

Jay Leno's Headlines > Everything
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?
2004-02-04, 9:41 AM #16
I did nothing special, I think I bought a lotto ticket or something.

------------------
"Honey, you got real ugly."
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2004-02-04, 9:44 AM #17
Rented a carpter shampooer.

------------------
Roach - Steal acceptance, lend denial.

0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-02-04, 10:08 AM #18
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Roach:
Rented a carpter shampooer.

</font>

And let the party begin!

------------------
Kids must be shot by Monday.

Honesty tests for workers can't be trusted, report says.

Psychopaths are unpredictable.

Jay Leno's Headlines > Everything
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?
2004-02-04, 11:12 AM #19
Well my 18th was nicely positioned on a Sunday, 2 days after my year 12 class graduation and 'prom' type thing on the Friday night. Yeah, dont remember much of that weekend.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-02-04, 12:47 PM #20
Sat at my computer eating chocolate hiding from my m8's who wanted to get me drunk.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2004-02-04, 4:29 PM #21
You threw out a cigar? What a waste. You should've given it to me. I just hope it was a cheap one.
2004-02-04, 6:00 PM #22
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MechWarrior:
Nothing much I just got a year older... my girlfriends birthday maybe a diffrent story [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif] but you know till then.

</font>

Have fun. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
Napalm is nature's toothpaste.
2004-02-04, 6:08 PM #23
I had a wild one. Went to school. Had to stay late to redo a chem lab. Then had to emcee a induction ceremony for a club at my school. Someday I will be rewarded for having the most boring day of my life coincide with what should have been one of the coolest.

------------------
I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.
-Steven Wright
I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.
-Steven Wright
2004-02-04, 6:11 PM #24
18? Wow, I don't think I can remember that, and it was only 2 and a half years ago.

I didn't do anything great really. I didn't have any contacts to go party, get drunk, and wake up the next morning next to someone I don't know.

------------------
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2004-02-04, 6:11 PM #25
I had to run a cross country race on my 18th. In fact it was our regional finals.

------------------
<scribbly handwriting barely resembling name>
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2004-02-04, 6:22 PM #26
Mine is in 10 months and 2 days...I'll probably sleep.

------------------
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2004-02-04, 6:26 PM #27
I was skiing in Utah. Then flew home the next day to find out my girlfriend and all my close friends were in a car wreck.

------------------
please
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-02-04, 6:26 PM #28
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jedigreedo:
Mine is in 10 months and 2 days...I'll probably sleep.</font>

ALL DAY?!?!

------------------
The future is here, and all bets are off.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-02-04, 6:30 PM #29
All of the sudden I feel really young.

------------------
"The Oracle told me I would die with my boots on. I've worn tennis shoes ever since." - Axis
2004-02-04, 6:55 PM #30
My 18th is coming up in 5 months. What will I do? Probably nothing. It's a friday so I might watch movies or something with friends, but other than that nothing.

------------------
--Hinch
Terry Hinch's Web Comic
All opinions expressed by Hinch are the explicit views of Hinch, and only Hinch and his 7 other personalities. In the event that said personalities are in dispute, the majority shall prevail. All opinions are held in perpetuity of the present, past, and future throughout this universe, mirror universes, and all multi-verses, including alternate time lines.
In Pride,
--Hinch
I had a disclaimer here, but the man said it was too long.
2004-02-04, 6:57 PM #31
Ate babies.

------------------
1337 suxx0rz

Council of 21

Need cheap web hosting? Well then lookie here! :)
http://www.out-post.net/index.php?action=hostingplans
Mmmm.
2004-02-04, 6:58 PM #32
When I turned 18 there was pretty much only one other male friend over 18 in our group.

So he took me to a bar to get some drinks, whatever. The usual crap. Except for the obvious problem that I hate bars. But okay, I let my friend buy me a drink.

3 hours later this dirty whore of a girl who has always had my male friend wrapped around her finger talked him into taking us to ANOTHER bar, to get MORE drinks. Of course, I really don't care about getting drunk at a bar, especially if my friend is only paying for the first one.

In short, I spent my 18th birthday nursing an overpriced coke and listening to someone I hate prattle on about their worthless life.

The end. Now let's never speak of this again.

[This message has been edited by Jon`C (edited February 04, 2004).]
2004-02-04, 6:59 PM #33
I'll probly get married or something. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Beware the wrath of the cat Leroy, The God of pudding, Demi-God of cuteness, King of Cats, and Lover of JellO. He lives in my house, and I am his servant.
'And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.'

Revalation 5:13
Old King James
2004-02-04, 7:00 PM #34
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spork:
Well my 18th was nicely positioned on a Sunday, 2 days after my year 12 class graduation and 'prom' type thing on the Friday night. Yeah, dont remember much of that weekend.</font>

Wait, that was my 17th birthday... What the hell did I do for my 18th? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-02-04, 7:03 PM #35
I bet you don't remember that weekend either. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]
2004-02-04, 7:08 PM #36
Cant say I remember much of that year [http://forums.massassi.net/html/eek.gif]

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-02-04, 7:18 PM #37
i don't exactly remember

------------------
wang is within all
eat right, exercise, die anyway