Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Help
Help
2004-02-06, 10:09 AM #1
I havnt played JK for a loooooong time, and I kinda forgot the URL for that gaming site, like the Zone or whatever it was. Can anyone tell me what it is?
2004-02-06, 10:10 AM #2

zone.com

------------------
BV's rendition of Titanic: Let's have sex. I won't let go. I don't need this stone.
The End.
~ Wolfy
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2004-02-06, 10:17 AM #3
OobyBoobyKinoobi . . . where have I heard that name before . . . . ThumbWars?

------------------
The future is here, and all bets are off.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-02-06, 10:20 AM #4
the zone.. ugh.

There's too many immature pr!cks there to suit me.

I prefer LAN-based games-- the speeds are better, and people are more apt to be mature if they know that you're playing in the next room. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Most people regard me as the dark and immoral side of Massassi. At least I'm getting what I want out of life.
2004-02-06, 10:28 AM #5
"Oobi-Doob Scooby-doobi Benubi" from Thumb Wars [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
Check out updates for my editing work at the Shadow Jedi Academy.
2004-02-06, 10:30 AM #6
Its a video game you kinda have to exspect children and competive pricks that think their something cause they owned you in a video game... but the zone is pretty ridiculous come to #massgames.

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Burrie|WatchingFromTheShadows holds up a skeleton's head. "= or !=. That is the statement."</font>
2004-02-06, 10:47 AM #7
Last time I used the zone to play JK, there were probably fifteen or so people there.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-06, 10:50 AM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Avenger:
Last time I used the zone to play JK, there were probably fifteen or so people there.</font>

The last time I played, there was a good ~150. but then again, that was 3 years ago....

------------------
The future is here, and all bets are off.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-02-06, 1:09 PM #9
As the zone doesn't support JK anymore, 15 or so people wouldn't surprise me.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2004-02-06, 2:16 PM #10
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Evil_Tofu:
As the zone doesn't support JK anymore, 15 or so people wouldn't surprise me.</font>

Huh?

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
2004-02-06, 2:28 PM #11
JK isn't on the Zone anymore...
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side

↑ Up to the top!