Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What is going on here?
What is going on here?
2004-02-05, 4:59 PM #1
So there I was working on my website. As many of you may know my browser is crap and it has never let me use IE. so anyway, i decided to test out what this one page looked like so I opened up IE to look at the page. I was online with my other gay browser at the time. So I opened the file and All of the sudden an image starts loading that is uploaded to the internet. I was like WTF? This has never happened before. IE has never loaded anything with my other dam* browser working. So now IE is working and so is MSN messenger. So if this keeps up than I will be more active with messenger [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif].

Anyone who wants to be on my contact list just add me: gregknowsitall@cs.com.
or post your name so I can put you on my contact list. I would be glad to start up a conversation with someone.
-Xizor

------------------
Madquack and Firbnic have a signature.
Remnant Temple Part A beta test.
Light And Darkness
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-02-05, 5:35 PM #2
Since there's no question in your post:
Using "gay" in the connotation you used it in (I doubt you meant happy) is against the rules.
And you don't have to censor "damn".
I'm not being a rule nazi, I'm just bored. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2004-02-06, 12:49 AM #3
Oh, man, I feel your pain. I have a gay browser too, and when I woke up today suddenly my computer had colour coordinated itself! It was awful! And my friend was like "hey dood, I didn't no you was gay!!!" and I'm like "Hey, man, I'm not! If I were gay do you really think I'd wear this shirt with these pants? They totally make me look awful and they're *so* 2001, anyway!" and he's like "yeah, dood, OK." so I uninstalled the browser and then installed a proper, god-fearing one.

THE END.

(I like these threads that are a pointless excuse to raise my post count!)
2004-02-06, 1:09 AM #4
This is a sig test.

------------------
Founder of the Massassi Brute Squad (MBS)

B'tduz: A popular dwarfish game which consists of standing a few feet apart and throwing large rocks at one another's head.

"Yes, it's a bloody flying alligator setting fire to my city!" - His Grace His Excellency the Duke of Ankh, Commander Sir Samuel Vimes.
Founder of the Massassi Brute Squad (MBS)
Morituri Nolumus Mori
2004-02-06, 2:49 AM #5
What are you even talking about

------------------
Of war, we don't speak anymore
2004-02-06, 3:30 AM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Molgrew:
What are you even talking about

</font>

Something about being gay, I think.

------------------
"She turned me into a newt!"
Pause
"Well I got better..."
"She turned me into a newt!"
Pause
"Well I got better..."
2004-02-06, 3:40 AM #7
I think RiVin, our local fairy, would know most about that subject. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it || The Link of the Dead
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-02-06, 11:31 AM #8
Ok, let me state the purpose here. I didn't want this to be a big gay thread. I wanted to ask people for theire MSN messenger usernames so I can add them to my list or you can add mine to yours.
-Xizor

------------------
Light And Darkness
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-02-06, 11:38 AM #9
hmm boosting my count eh...HAHAHA

------------------
janitor bobs idea of rogers video: He's actually the overweight guy next door who has a HUGE selection of videos, including the entire Lethal Weapon, Halloween, and 'Ernest' series.
The advantage is is that you can 'borrow' movies for long amounts of time without him remembering that you borrowed them.

The disadvantage is the pizza cheese grime on the DVDs
2004-02-06, 11:41 AM #10
What browser are you talking about?

(Boosting your postcount and decreasing your intelligence)

------------------
Of war, we don't speak anymore

[This message has been edited by Molgrew (edited February 06, 2004).]
2004-02-06, 12:21 PM #11
What intelligence?

------------------
Moo.
Moo.
2004-02-06, 1:36 PM #12
As if IE working is really that big of a deal? Woohoo... I can view pages just to have them crash five minutes later!!!

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
2004-02-06, 3:51 PM #13
Actually it is Cool Matty. Compuserve sucks very badly. IE is working much better for me.

------------------
Light And Darkness
2004-02-06, 4:41 PM #14
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Molgrew:
What browser are you talking about?

(Boosting your postcount and decreasing your intelligence)

</font>

The gay one. You big gay.

------------------
Shut up. I'm GOING to do this whether you like it or not.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-02-06, 4:50 PM #15
Since the word of the day is gay...

gay.

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]
2004-02-06, 6:17 PM #16
Yeah, I know that browser. The male one that likes other male browsers.
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2004-02-07, 12:49 AM #17
Though the real question is how one discerns the gender of their browser, i mean do you just stare at its, erm, handle..

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
"You'll have to face it, the endings are the same however you slice it. Don't be deluded by any other endings, they're all fake, with malicious intent to deceive, or just motivated by excessive optimism if not by downright sentimentality. The only authentic ending is the one provided here: John and Mary die. John and Mary die. John and Mary die." -Happy Endings [Margeret Atwood]
NPC.Interact::PressButton($'Submit');
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2004-02-07, 3:43 AM #18
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Prince Xizor:
Actually it is Cool Matty. Compuserve sucks very badly. IE is working much better for me.

</font>

Ah but you miss the point. Compuserve runs the IE engine in it. They don't have a seperate browser, that's actually IE built around its own interface.

Use Mozilla Firebird and you'll be much happier [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
2004-02-07, 6:02 AM #19
Hey, what was the name of that movie they showed on TV yesterday, where there was mercury in the lake and so the grizzly bears got mutated and turned into monsters and killed all the people and the people thought it was the local indian tribe but then the monster started killing indians and they found baby monsters and there was this dad who went camping with his two little kids and there was this one little kid who was in a sleeping bag and then the monster came and the kid tried to hop away but the monster killed him and his sleeping bag exploded, you know that movie?

What movie was that?

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
-------@%

The Matrix: Unplugged

I'm a C4D b****!

↑ Up to the top!