Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Scenes from a gas station
Scenes from a gas station
2004-02-09, 8:04 AM #1
Anyway, one of my friends works at a Mobil station near where I work, and that Mobil just got robbed at gunpoint, and HE was the one behind the counter at the time. I don't usually go to that station because you have to prepay and I hate to guesstimate how much gas I need, but I went the other day to razz him about the whole thing. Anyway, to the point of the story. He wasn't there, but I saw a package near the cigarettes labelled "Ready to roll blunts". Now, I know everyone associates blunts with mary jane, but technically you don't have to put that in. What got me about the packages is that they very clearly had a picture of a guy with completely red eyes smoking a not-strictly-tobacco blunt. I mean, you would think that the manufacturers wouldn't want to advertise that what they are selling is geared for illegal use. I'm not anti-pot by any means, but that just seems really dumb. All it takes is one cop undercover behind the counter to get suspicious and look at your buddies getting baked in the car and you're screwed.

Yeah, long and rambling. Anyway, your thoughts?
2004-02-09, 8:13 AM #2
Sorry to hear about the armed robbery.

Marijuana is sad - if people smoke pot or do other drugs because they just like the drug, that's fine. Let them smoke themselves to death for all I care.

There are many reasons to smoke pot, but the most retarded is the "trying to be cool" reason. I see people standing around in their gang-banger close doing nothing but bragging to eachother how much pot they smoke. It's as if the size of their joint is a direct reflection of their penis size.

Why not wear chaps and go commando so they don't have to sit around and talk about it all day?

↑ Up to the top!