Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Don't let the bedbugs bite...
Don't let the bedbugs bite...
2004-02-14, 5:59 AM #1
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040212/ap_on_re_us/bedbugs_back

That's creepy.

------------------
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

The Giant Internet IC Masturbator - Index of IC pinouts
Catalog of Electronic Components - Complete IC data sheets
National Electrical Code (NEC) Online - Don't do wiring without consulting it. OR ELSE!
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-02-14, 6:02 AM #2
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. AGH! You expect me to sleep tonight?

(No, I expect you to die!..ha beat you all to it before I even posted myself)

------------------
Contrafribularities
Someone wrote this over one of the urinals: "The joke isn't on the wall; it's in your hand." - BV
2004-02-14, 6:06 AM #3
Wow, good thing I just got up!

------------------
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." -Isaac Asimov
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-02-14, 6:11 AM #4
I have bedbugs in my room.
2004-02-14, 6:32 AM #5
That's ok, my teddy bear will fight 'em off!

... why is everyone looking at me like that? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif] [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif] [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]
2004-02-14, 6:40 AM #6
iewww now i have to go check my bed...

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-02-14, 6:45 AM #7
You think thats scary, wait till you find out what lives on your body! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
Massassian since: March 12, 2001

[=-"The hardest thing is to forgive, but God does;
Even if you murdered or robbed, years wrong, but God loves;
Take one step toward him, he takes two toward you;
Even when all else fail, God supports you." - Nas
-=]
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2004-02-14, 10:24 AM #8
EYELASH MITES!!!

------------------
MadQuack on Military school: Pro's: I get to shoot a gun. Con's: Everything else.
"I'm going to beat you until the laws of physics are violated!!" ! Maeve's Warcry

RIP -MaDaVentor-. You will be missed.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-02-14, 10:49 AM #9
I saw that on the news. If I start getting bites, I'm taking cans of bug spray to me room

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-14, 12:56 PM #10
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sol:
You think thats scary, wait till you find out what lives on your body!</font>
My girlfriend. Zing!!
Oh, wait...

------------------
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

National Electrical Code (NEC) Online - Don't do wiring without consulting it. OR ELSE!
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-02-14, 1:23 PM #11
Who cares? If they don't cause disease, then I'm too lazy to do anything about it. Let them suck as much of my blood as they want..

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-02-14, 1:31 PM #12
*takes his dad's M1 carbine to bed with him and hides under the covers*

------------------
Checksum: I thought about it, I guess I'm striving for my own personal ideals. I'll just project those ideals onto Jesus and say "I'm trying to be like Jesus" so that I won't have to listen to you banter endlessly about me worshipping a false god or some such.

The Last True Evil: Ironically, that's very Christian of you.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-02-14, 2:09 PM #13
I remember once when I was little I pulled back the covers to get in the bed and a roach crawled out... I was traumatized for like 2 weeks. X_x

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2004-02-14, 2:10 PM #14
now why on earth would we care whether or not Iowa has been infested with them? In the first sentence, 35 (?) states have been infested with bedbugs, including Iowa. then later on it states stats for iowa again...

------------------
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2004-02-14, 5:18 PM #15
Clean sheets tonight, and a relatively new mattress. I should be okay.
Hmm, we have some 100% active ingediant bugspray (cancer in a bottle) at school. If I start getting bitten I'll put a drop of it on my bed.

------------------
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." -Isaac Asimov
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-02-14, 5:22 PM #16
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Freelancer:

Who cares? If they don't cause disease, then I'm too lazy to do anything about it. Let them suck as much of my blood as they want.</font>[/quote]Worst case scenario: They suck all your blood out and you die of dehydration. But if there were that many on me anyway, I don't think I'd want to wake up.
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by drizzt2k2:
now why on earth would we care whether or not Iowa has been infested with them? In the first sentence, 35 (?) states have been infested with bedbugs, including Iowa. then later on it states stats for iowa again...</font>
Because secretly, Iowa is responsible for all types of infestation. After all, that's where my neighbors came from. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

...not really.

------------------

Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-02-14, 5:26 PM #17
That IC data sheet sux :P

------------------
Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread. Through shadow, to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight. Mist and shadow, cloud and shade, all shall fade, all shall fade.
Someone wrote this over one of the urinals: "The joke isn't on the wall; it's in your hand." - BV
2004-02-14, 5:37 PM #18
Which one? The first link is just pinouts, the second is the manufacturer's data sheet. They don't come more complete than that.

------------------

Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-02-14, 5:47 PM #19
The NGE book is better.

------------------
Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread. Through shadow, to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight. Mist and shadow, cloud and shade, all shall fade, all shall fade.
2004-02-14, 7:18 PM #20
Are you looking at the pdf files, too? That's got all the max current ratings, temperature ratings, operating voltages, pinouts, dimensions, graphs, etc. Unless maybe you're talking about the selection available. I've always found what I need, though I usually only need to find audio op amps.

------------------

Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-02-14, 7:58 PM #21
/me gets shotgun

Shheeeeehaw, clancy, we be hunting dem Vermint 'cross dem states of the US.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2004-02-14, 10:49 PM #22
Well, now some of us have a purpose for living...

------------------
Napalm is nature's toothpaste.

↑ Up to the top!