Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Can You Get Out?
Can You Get Out?
2004-02-14, 4:46 PM #81
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Freelancer:
You have to go to a website to figure out the code? **** this. I refuse to do this game anymore

</font>

Yeah, I kinda have this attitude, but at the same time, I want to see the ending. Still, putting the code outside of the game is really cheap and stupid.

------------------
My Daily Ramblings
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-02-14, 5:35 PM #82
stop complaining and look [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
Lat rocks my box with sox
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2004-02-14, 5:35 PM #83
The game has a wonderful idea, but it is implemented somewhat absurdly.. like the curtain thing or how you have to try clicking a million different places to figure out where some things are, and that code being on a different page on the site is kinda silly too. But beautiful idea.

And the cd case.. well.. will get used in the next room, the Veridian Room i think, when he finishes it.

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
"You'll have to face it, the endings are the same however you slice it. Don't be deluded by any other endings, they're all fake, with malicious intent to deceive, or just motivated by excessive optimism if not by downright sentimentality. The only authentic ending is the one provided here: John and Mary die. John and Mary die. John and Mary die." -Happy Endings [Margeret Atwood]
NPC.Interact::PressButton($'Submit');

[This message has been edited by Dormouse (edited February 14, 2004).]
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2004-02-14, 5:49 PM #84
The CD case is supposedly for the next room he's in process of making... Perhaps since at the end you have to give a name you will have to log in next time or something?

------------------
"So there I was completely naked and covered in tartar sauce..."
Ya know? Common sense? Not really that common...
2004-02-14, 5:49 PM #85
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MBeggar:
stop complaining and look [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

</font>

I did look. and about a minute later I beat the game. The ending was very anticlimatic. I would have liked using the screw driver to break the window and jump to freedom more.

------------------
My Daily Ramblings
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-02-14, 5:50 PM #86
Decent idea.....but I got bored real quick once I realised it was just a "find the hotspot" game.

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1 & 2 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2004-02-14, 6:30 PM #87
My eyes hurt.

------------------
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

The Giant Internet IC Masturbator - Index of IC pinouts
Catalog of Electronic Components - Complete IC data sheets
National Electrical Code (NEC) Online - Don't do wiring without consulting it. OR ELSE!
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-02-14, 6:44 PM #88
Beat it. Took me about 30 minutes and I grabbed some hints from here.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-02-14, 6:54 PM #89
i personally dont like the color of the room... and the video kina creeped me out, so i dident finish it. (gave me the same creepy feeling as the cave story)

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-02-15, 3:52 AM #90
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Elana14:
i personally dont like the color of the room... </font>

All the more reason to get out! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2004-02-15, 5:32 AM #91
What is really ticking me off is that I can't find the hotspot to get the 2nd battery, yet it was like the first thing I found last night. Ugh

------------------
Peace struggles against hurricane winds while War rises on the simplest updrafts. It is the way of the world, and it must change."
Kenya, Now with lions and tigers.
2004-02-15, 5:39 AM #92
I'M FREEEE!!

The code was EASY. I mean seriously, it's also the date my brother was born, I could never forget the birth of satan.

------------------
<Glyde> but.. you can't pick pickled peppers, even if a pickled pepper picker could pick pickled peppers!
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-02-15, 9:22 AM #93
If you can't find the hotspots... TAB

------------------
1 of 14 | 6-16 Never Forget. | Click.
1 of 14 | 6-16 Never Forget. | Click.

↑ Up to the top!