Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Snake-Eye's Tumor?...
Snake-Eye's Tumor?...
2004-02-15, 11:06 AM #1
Anybody heard anything from him regarding the status of his illness?

I was just looking up at the top of the forum at the "Rest in Peace MaDa" link, and thought that I hadn't heard about whether he was OK or not.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Snake-Eyes:
I've got my digital camera ready, so I'll be able to show my "battle-scars" tomorrow. I've got to go back to the hospital by 20:00 tonight and get prepped for my brain surgery scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. The surgery itself, according to my head doctor should take about 4-5 hours to remove whatever is in my head. Then it'll take a week after that to get the pathogen results back and we'll actually get to find out what this thing is. And I really hope it's not a malignant tumor... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

But, I WILL BE BACK!!!

</font>

Last post on the thread about it. Did I just miss something? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On

[This message has been edited by Yecti (edited February 15, 2004).]
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-02-15, 11:10 AM #2
good question, we'll just have to wait and see

------------------
<Genki> oh, where are you going, with beards all a waggin, no knowin no knowin what bring dear Mr. Baggins, and Balin, and Dwalin, here down in the vally Ah ha!
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2004-02-15, 11:12 AM #3
He posted this thread a couple of days ago.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-15, 11:12 AM #4
http://forums.massassi.net/html/Forum1/HTML/033042.html

his last post was yesterday... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]

------------------
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-02-15, 11:34 AM #5
Hey guys, yes I'm here. I've got my pictures all ready to be posted. But I'm still waiting on Cool Matty to send me my password on the alternate IC he's hosting. As soon as that's ready, I'll post a new thread here at Massassi with some 5 - 7 shots of my scars and black eyes, as well as a full "up-to-date" report on what has happened, and what will happen.
Thanks for your interests guys, and things will clear up soon.

------------------
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

[url="mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net"]mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net[/url]Bruintone@netscape.net</A>
Yahoo! Name : jedibruintone77
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2004-02-15, 11:47 AM #6
Wow, I didn't even hear about this until just now. I hope everything works out.

------------------
Kids must be shot by Monday.

Honesty tests for workers can't be trusted, report says.

Psychopaths are unpredictable.

Jay Leno's Headlines > Everything
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?

↑ Up to the top!