Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → another AA question
another AA question
2004-02-15, 11:59 AM #1
I've tried to download America's Army, but it seems that all the sites that have it require you to have a subscription to their site. I tried Happy Puppy though, and it came up with the download box, but it never actually started. Can someone give me a reliable and free site to dl AA from?

------------------
Checksum: I thought about it, I guess I'm striving for my own personal ideals. I'll just project those ideals onto Jesus and say "I'm trying to be like Jesus" so that I won't have to listen to you banter endlessly about me worshipping a false god or some such.

The Last True Evil: Ironically, that's very Christian of you.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-02-15, 12:11 PM #2
Shacknews (have to register, but it's free)

NVidia has it hosted as well, I believe.
2004-02-15, 1:03 PM #3
As soon as I got v2.0, and it's v2.0a patch, I burned them on a hefty CD. They just barely fit...

------------------
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

[url="mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net"]mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net[/url]Bruintone@netscape.net</A>
Yahoo! Name : jedibruintone77
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2004-02-15, 1:11 PM #4
I thought this was about alcoholics anonymous.

------------------
Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread. Through shadow, to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight. Mist and shadow, cloud and shade, all shall fade, all shall fade.
Someone wrote this over one of the urinals: "The joke isn't on the wall; it's in your hand." - BV
2004-02-15, 2:41 PM #5
Use a decoy yahoo email address or something ito register with one of the sites.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-15, 2:49 PM #6
Hi, my name's Spork, and I'm an alcoholic.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-02-15, 2:57 PM #7
When I was there, http://pcgameworld.com/
had it. Let me just check...

<edit>
here's the exact link:

http://pcgameworld.com/details.php/id/3087/

Version 2.0a, free of charge, no membership required. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

[This message has been edited by Daft_Vader (edited February 15, 2004).]
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2004-02-15, 4:13 PM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rod-Nog:
I thought this was about alcoholics anonymous.

</font>

Anti-aliasing here

------------------
Napalm is nature's toothpaste.

↑ Up to the top!