Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → A NEW music survey for all the beautiful Massassians!
A NEW music survey for all the beautiful Massassians!
2004-02-16, 10:03 AM #41
I don't listen to music, really... except movie soundtracks sometimes when I'm bored...

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2004-02-16, 10:10 AM #42
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Schming:
...you despise Elvis Costello but like Britney Spears and Eminem?
</font>

I don't like Britney or Eminem, but I don't even know the name of one of Costello's songs. I just know its freaking terrible everytime my dad plays that stupid record with the elephants on the front.

Even if I did what does it matter?

------------------
Eat the pudding.
2004-02-16, 11:08 AM #43
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Daft_Vader:
Whoah, Rod-Nog you must really like Massassi - 1103 posts in less than two months of being a member? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/eek.gif]

(either that or you don't have a life [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif] )
</font>
Even less of a life than I have. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]

------------------
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

The Giant Internet IC Masturbator - Index of IC pinouts
Catalog of Electronic Components - Complete IC data sheets
National Electrical Code (NEC) Online - Don't do wiring without consulting it. OR ELSE!
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-02-16, 12:22 PM #44
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Connection Problem:
I don't like Britney or Eminem, but I don't even know the name of one of Costello's songs. I just know its freaking terrible everytime my dad plays that stupid record with the elephants on the front.

Even if I did what does it matter?

</font>

No reason. Just a thought.

------------------
please
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-02-16, 12:49 PM #45
thoes artist do not nearly ensure well rounded music taist. Fingarez, have you ever herd of these: Five Iron Frenzy, The Deluxtone Rockets, Thousand Foot Krutch, GRITS, CCR, The Aquabats?(to name a few) Now my point is, that just because i have never herd of ABBA(which from the title sound like something i stuied in poetry), doesent mean that my music taist are not rounded? Of cource not.
$o.o2

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-02-16, 1:01 PM #46
Hey... I just read that Steve Lillywhite is working on U2's new album. He produced their first 3 albums, which are my favorite. I'm excited. I didnt know the new U2 album was a definite or not and now it's confirmed on the band's site.

------------------
please
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"

↑ Up to the top!