Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Far Cry demo is out...
Far Cry demo is out...
2004-02-18, 2:54 AM #1
With to emergence of the Unreal Tournament 2004 demo out, I'd thought I'd post the Far Cry demo here, so we could possibly play, IMHO, a real game. Don't worry, for all you die hard UT2K4 players, I still have the demo on my hard drive, and I'm still not pleased with it. I like the bombing run mode, and the power node modes. But...

Anyways, for Far Cry demos, here's a short list of download sites:
Official Site
Gigex
GamePro

There's a few, to get you started. Feel free to post more links, and dicuss!!

------------------
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

[url="mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net"]mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net[/url]Bruintone@netscape.net</A>
Yahoo! Name : jedibruintone77

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2004-02-18, 2:55 AM #2
Hate to break it to you, considering your absence and all, but there was already a 3 page post about this. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon...

DSettahr's Homepage
2004-02-18, 3:18 AM #3
Bummer....

------------------

[url="mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net"]mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net[/url]Bruintone@netscape.net</A>

2004-02-18, 9:51 AM #4
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

*hug*

------------------
MadQuack on Military school: Pro's: I get to shoot a gun. Con's: Everything else.
"I'm going to beat you until the laws of physics are violated!!" ! Maeve's Warcry

RIP -MaDaVentor-. You will be missed.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-02-18, 12:16 PM #5
...thanks, I needed that... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------

2004-02-18, 12:27 PM #6
Anyway, I think that thread was long before you left for your surgery! Anyway, I played it for a bit, but I didn't like it.
2004-02-18, 12:29 PM #7
As the massassians say "Your opinion is wrong." [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread. Through shadow, to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight. Mist and shadow, cloud and shade, all shall fade, all shall fade.
Someone wrote this over one of the urinals: "The joke isn't on the wall; it's in your hand." - BV
2004-02-18, 12:43 PM #8
The game has amazing potential. It looks amazing, huge environments w/o load screens and driveable vehicles.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-18, 1:03 PM #9
Well, I heard amazing stuff about this game, and I mostly likely will end up buying this game...

------------------

↑ Up to the top!