Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Have you ever felt like
Have you ever felt like
2003-12-08, 8:13 AM #1
Like you were being overloaded with homework. I really feel like I am, and there's nothing I can do about it. Its horrible and exetremely frustrating, has anyone else felt like this is there anything I can do to make it not so hard and frustrating?

[This message has been edited by TDKLaguna (edited December 08, 2003).]
Oberfeldwebel says: ..... You are the epitome of idiocy.
2003-12-08, 8:18 AM #2
No.
2003-12-08, 8:24 AM #3
The trick is to just not do the work.

------------------
Roach - Pendulum stops and falls away. Life sifted through like sand.

0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2003-12-08, 8:25 AM #4
Just don't do it. Missing one homework assignment won't lower your grade from an A to an F.

------------------
My Daily Ramblings
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2003-12-08, 8:28 AM #5
Missing all of them will... trust me, I know. Almost didnt graduate because of it. :/

------------------
Please frame your insults in the form of a question.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2003-12-08, 8:31 AM #6
Im homeschooled....and my mom is a freak about me finishing my stuff and the teacher wouldnt like it either. Yes us homeschoolers have classes. I've asked my mom to please let me stop going to the class. I despise it!
Oberfeldwebel says: ..... You are the epitome of idiocy.
2003-12-08, 8:37 AM #7
Um... exactly. Just pick out what's more important and do that. Most of the time teachers dont even check it. The class where you usually have the least amount of regular work do that homework and the class where you have the worst grade.

But if you have 84-87 or any mid-level grade, dont worry about it if it doesnt fit into the 2 categories above. It's not going to kill you or really help you.

Although it is better overall to do all your homework but since you were whining about it that's the way I go.

------------------
~amor sui~
<< schming stout >>
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2003-12-08, 9:03 AM #8
Yeah, not doing ALL the homeworks will kill you. I nearly failed geometry getting all Bs and above with an occasional quiz lower than a C (We had like 3 quizzes a week [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]), but I didnt do ANY homework

------------------
Happy "Diseased" dud: You said I'd be like this guy. Boycotting everything..
Happy "Diseased" dud: ted kazcnisky. That's who it was.
Happy "Diseased" dud: Wait, That's the unibomer.
Happy "Diseased" dud: Wrong guy.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2003-12-08, 9:15 AM #9
You should just sleep less. I can barely function with less than 5-6 hours of sleep (depending on what I did that day), but from time to time it's necessary for me to do all-nighters. If you're not worried about making A's, do what everyone else suggested (do the most important homework and to hell with the rest).

------------------
http://www.napalmdeathsquad.com
2003-12-08, 10:05 AM #10
pfft, I think I did 1 piece of maths homework throughout my entire GCSE course. I came out with a B. However, I was put on the intermediate paper so the highest i could have got was a B... if I had done more of the work and the teacher had seen it i'd probably have been put on the higher paper and probably got an A (Well, I could have got the A without the homework.. if i had done the higher paper in the exam)

The moral of my story: Even if you're really good at a subject, you can still lose out if you don't do the homework.

------------------
WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUT!!!
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2003-12-08, 11:59 AM #11
If you think you have a lot of homework in highschool, just wait until you get to college. In my case at least, the workload is at least twice as much.

------------------
You underestimate the power of the Dark Side...

DSettahr's Homepage

[This message has been edited by DSettahr (edited December 08, 2003).]
2003-12-08, 2:17 PM #12
I spend about two hours (mostly due to god damn projects, I don't mind too much the worksheets or doing pages from a book) of homework every week day (11th grade high school) so I'm kind of getting used to it. Unlike all of these slackers here, I strive to get the A's. Even though I get alot of malicious and destructive thoughts while spending the 2 hours doing it...
2003-12-08, 2:19 PM #13
Yep

http://forums.massassi.net/html/Forum1/HTML/031629.html

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2003-12-08, 2:53 PM #14
I never missed a homework... I just left it to the last minute.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2003-12-09, 2:57 PM #15
Although I loathe hw, (6th grd) I know I'll be in hell once I get into the later graaaaaaaadeees!! I don't get the point of hw (discluding projects). Don't we do enough work in school? Anyway, my average is A- or so, B being the lowest (I HATE Math). I think it would be easier if you have time, to do the hw once school is out, and you go home or w/e. That's when I still have even the slighest bit of energy. Just a thought!

------------------
Colin
2003-12-09, 3:25 PM #16
Im currently having alot of fun making a paper mache planet for tommorow...

Good thing it only takes 24 hours to dry [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

Ohwell.. i get to torch it off come january [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
"It's OK for us to randomly attack people!"
-BV

o.0

↑ Up to the top!