Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Best. RotK. Review. Ever.
Best. RotK. Review. Ever.
2003-12-09, 1:39 PM #1
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=16641 (EXTREME LANGUAGE: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!)

Enjoy. I couldnt stop laughing when I read it, the author has great alternative names for everything. Spoiler alerts apply as well.

------------------
You underestimate the power of the Dark Side...

DSettahr's Homepage
2003-12-09, 3:39 PM #2
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">and they hook back up with Magneto</font>

BEST LINE EVER

------------------
O_o
o_O
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2003-12-09, 3:46 PM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Golem – that creepy guy who looks like Iggy Pop and wears Tarzan pants and wants the invisible-ring.</font>

that wins

------------------
^^
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2003-12-09, 4:32 PM #4
He’s still on a quest with the two hobbits - Rudy from the film RUDY and Fredo - to throw the ring into a volcano (this is like a serious version of JOE VERSUS THE VOLCANO).

ROFL

The movie opens: A cult killer tries to assassinate Chauncey Gardiner, the President of the United States. <<< Kinda funny if you know what movie he's talkin about

------------------
I'm going to go out and do stuff, like besides work. Call up ben, hang out. Maybe see the last samurai, go skydiving, whatever.
Get back into the gym...
I want to do stuff that prevents me from playin video games so I can only play them a few hours a day, basically.
(Formally Veger, who died when he lost his e-mail adress, and his password. Veeger still looks for his old pass...)

[This message has been edited by Veeger (edited December 09, 2003).]
I'm going to go out and do stuff, like besides work. Call up ben, hang out. Maybe see the last samurai, go skydiving, whatever.
Get back into the gym...
I want to do stuff that prevents me from playin video games so I can only play them a few hours a day, basically.
(Formally Veger, who died when he lost his e-mail adress, and his password. Veeger still looks for his old pass...)

↑ Up to the top!