Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Post Your UT2004 Scores!
Post Your UT2004 Scores!
2004-02-17, 4:07 PM #1
My Highest score in Team Deathmatch was 27, and my lowest was about 7, ask happydud he saw me suck it up. I go by the names Del_Sesto, Chris, and SAJN_Master, so look for me! anyway, post your UT2004 scores...The one below is me PWNing in Onslaught.

[http://www.secksinlyricform.com/jon/whintnortoncerejon.jpg]

------------------
Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread. Through shadow, to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight. Mist and shadow, cloud and shade, all shall fade, all shall fade.
Someone wrote this over one of the urinals: "The joke isn't on the wall; it's in your hand." - BV
2004-02-17, 4:23 PM #2
[http://blargh.mine.nu/test/197/81077074157.jpg]

Not my best score by any means, but I saw the Cool Matty in game.. Thats right! OUR Cool Matty.. Isnt that.. cool?

------------------
Happy "Diseased" dud: You said I'd be like this guy. Boycotting everything..
Happy "Diseased" dud: ted kazcnisky. That's who it was.
Happy "Diseased" dud: Wait, That's the unibomer.
Happy "Diseased" dud: Wrong guy.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-02-17, 4:30 PM #3
And on your team, nontheless! It must be the Massassi team!

------------------
Nes digs around in the trash can.
Nes finds a hamburger!
Nes puts the hamburger in his backpack.
Wake up, George Lucas... The Matrix has you...
2004-02-17, 4:32 PM #4
I can remember the good old days of UT. I would get ~400 straight frags in a row. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
The future is here, and all bets are off.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-02-17, 4:38 PM #5
I liked playing UT with insta-gib, and speed set to 50%. I could get "Monster Kill" over, and over, and over, and over... That got my "Frags per hour" set to around 1000...

------------------
Nes finds a hamburger!
2004-02-17, 4:38 PM #6
Yeah happydud joined one of the servers I play on. FREAKAY!

------------------
Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread. Through shadow, to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight. Mist and shadow, cloud and shade, all shall fade, all shall fade.
Someone wrote this over one of the urinals: "The joke isn't on the wall; it's in your hand." - BV
2004-02-18, 3:26 AM #7
When I try to join an on-line game, I can't find any servers. Why?

------------------
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

[url="mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net"]mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net[/url]Bruintone@netscape.net</A>
Yahoo! Name : jedibruintone77
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2004-02-18, 3:34 AM #8
Because Satan hates you.
2004-02-18, 3:47 AM #9
Hmm, I can't see any servers either. I'm guessing you can only play it online by outside means.. for some moronic reason.

[This message has been edited by moneyobie (edited February 18, 2004).]
2004-02-18, 7:33 AM #10
If we count single-player games, without modifying the defaul game settings, I've gotten about 800 in onslaught... I seem to have trouble getting multiplayer...

------------------
Nes finds a hamburger!
2004-02-18, 7:49 AM #11
53 kills, no deaths if I recall correctly on defense in the convoy Assault level.
Mostly by sitting in the secondary armoury spawn turret and blowing away opponents. They crash like waves of... liquidy pre-gibbed state meatbag thingies... against my almost constant solid spray of hot phosphorous lead. No opponent ever stood on the boarding-arm switch thingy for more than half a second. Very efficient teamwork on our part. None on their part.
If it breaks, you get to keep both pieces.
2004-02-18, 7:52 AM #12
I've found a better location for defending, at least in single-player... I'd stand right by the rear door to the repair vessel... I haven't completely stopped them from moving the boom (I failed to get a headshot on their 8th try), but then I can use the linkgun to mow them down, while straffing sufficiently.

------------------
Nes finds a hamburger!
2004-02-18, 7:54 AM #13
[http://www.secksinlyricform.com/jon/SJN_MSTR1.jpg]

------------------
2004-02-18, 9:41 AM #14
Yea we met eachother completely by random playing Onslaught. Probably would have owned if it wasn't for the nasty lag, too [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
2004-02-18, 12:07 PM #15
[http://blargh.mine.nu/test/174/1.jpg]

Apparently, we were fighting an imaginary blue team.

------------------
"And I listen for the whisper of your sweet insanity, while I formulate denials of your affect on me. You're a stranger, so what do I care. Vanish today, not the first time I hear, all the lies..."
"I'm praying for mayhem, I'm praying for tidal waves, I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down..."
2004-02-18, 5:35 PM #16
I hate it when people leave the game just before they lose.

------------------
Don't be unwise judge me not by my size. You wont believe your eyes watch the xwing rise!
2004-02-19, 12:24 PM #17
I do like how the Hellbender's license plate changes to whoever unlock it. Of course, mine says "NTTHKNG"...

Is there a Massassi server going? Perhaps somebody here could set one up... I think I might... (I have a piece of a T3 connection that I'm borrowing for the time being...)

------------------
Nes finds a hamburger!
2004-02-19, 2:32 PM #18
If I still had cable youd see me own up some people, put me on a lan and I am a force to be reckond(cant spell that) with... was even accused of cheating in Halo...

------------------
"Ahhhh!! I'm Burnin'! I'm Burnin!!!" - Cleaner from Max Payne 2
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2004-02-19, 3:03 PM #19
UT2k4 isn't even out yet is it, except on places like fileplanet? Or are you guys just talking about a demo?

------------------
Checksum: I thought about it, I guess I'm striving for my own personal ideals. I'll just project those ideals onto Jesus and say "I'm trying to be like Jesus" so that I won't have to listen to you banter endlessly about me worshipping a false god or some such.

The Last True Evil: Ironically, that's very Christian of you.

[This message has been edited by Kieran Horn (edited February 19, 2004).]
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-02-19, 3:56 PM #20
Just the demo. And I found nottheking!
[http://publish.hometown.aol.com/ringmaster481/myhomepage/score.jpg]

------------------
Bliss is ignorance.
2004-02-19, 7:10 PM #21
[http://members.aol.com/DrkJedi82/ut2k4/ut2k4_3.jpg]

who cares about the score... i won...

(that's me up in the enemy sniper tower... i landed on it and started shooting yet they didn't bother to look up there for me and i even remember someone saying "where is the dude who keeps shooting us")

------------------
wang is within all
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-02-20, 8:01 AM #22
I usually don't get the highest score, but I gave myself the "happy camper award"... The fools, thinking they could out-do me with their raptors... I guess I'm off again for another bout...

------------------
Nes finds a hamburger!
2004-02-20, 8:09 AM #23
I just got 15 shield gun kills in deathmatch

------------------
When you expect the pain - nothing left to ascertain
When you respect the lie - Deadly chasm open wide
---Circle of Dust "Chasm"
He's Watching you
…../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………
…( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : : o`-, ….

↑ Up to the top!