Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Identity
Identity
2004-02-21, 11:13 PM #1
http://www.apple.com/trailers/columbia/identity/ <<< Trailer

Just saw this movie. I thought it was great. It had it's bad moments, but it's a fabulous movie, if you like psychological thrillers.

For those who don't know, Identity is a movie with John Cusack about a bunch of people who are stranded at a motel in a large rainstorm. Only theres plot twists. Alot of them. Good movie, it's VERY worth seeing/renting, but not quite worth a buy IMO. Go see it!

Now to give a reason for you to post: Has anyone else seen it / what did you think?

[This message has been edited by Veeger (edited February 22, 2004).]
I'm going to go out and do stuff, like besides work. Call up ben, hang out. Maybe see the last samurai, go skydiving, whatever.
Get back into the gym...
I want to do stuff that prevents me from playin video games so I can only play them a few hours a day, basically.
(Formally Veger, who died when he lost his e-mail adress, and his password. Veeger still looks for his old pass...)
2004-02-21, 11:24 PM #2
I've been meaning to see this. I think I shall rent it next, thanks for your recomendation. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon...

DSettahr's Homepage
2004-02-21, 11:28 PM #3
Perfectly enjoyable thriller. I predicted the "twist" a bit too early for my liking though.

Here's a short old thread from the time of the theatrical release .
If it breaks, you get to keep both pieces.
2004-02-22, 1:35 AM #4
Not too bad. I saw the killer coming fairly early, but it was still pretty enjoyable.

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1 & 2 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97

↑ Up to the top!