Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → For those of you that liked that Crimson Room game...
For those of you that liked that Crimson Room game...
2004-02-19, 11:05 AM #41
Bah, now I'm stuck at the same place as CoW.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2004-02-19, 11:07 AM #42
I cant beat room 2!

------------------
Happy "Diseased" dud: You said I'd be like this guy. Boycotting everything..
Happy "Diseased" dud: ted kazcnisky. That's who it was.
Happy "Diseased" dud: Wait, That's the unibomer.
Happy "Diseased" dud: Wrong guy.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-02-19, 11:07 AM #43
On the computer I found that if you click on the door, it takes you to another room on the computer thingy (after you enter the code), but clicking on the door from there just takes you back to the first room.. the first room has the letters D and R, and the next one F, A, and W... DR FAW? I dunno, I can't figure out what to do

------------------
Moo.
Moo.
2004-02-19, 11:11 AM #44
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by A_Big_Fat_CoW:
On the computer I found that if you click on the door, it takes you to another room on the computer thingy (after you enter the code), but clicking on the door from there just takes you back to the first room.. the first room has the letters D and R, and the next one F, A, and W... DR FAW? I dunno, I can't figure out what to do
</font>

DA in the first room, and EH in the second room for me. I tried entering them, no workies.

------------------

2004-02-19, 11:13 AM #45
well poo on all of this. I'm quitting.

*closes windows*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....

------------------
/end boob rant
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2004-02-19, 11:18 AM #46
ISAHFJKSAFJbjlbsadfbsadfjbsadfkjnkjansfkj.

------------------
Moo.
Moo.
2004-02-19, 11:21 AM #47
Quote:

</font>

hmm... i only ever saw R, E, and D, and so i entered RED. worked for me. now i;m stuck with level twelve

------------------
"No good can ever come from staying with normal people"
-Outlaw Star
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul"
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
"I'm a Cannabal-Vegitarian. I will BBQ an employee if there is no veggie option"
-DX:IW
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2004-02-19, 11:23 AM #48
"HEAD" did it for me. CoW, try "DWARF".

------------------

2004-02-19, 11:25 AM #49
Ah, that did it. thanks.

------------------
Moo.
Moo.
2004-02-19, 1:35 PM #50
At the tele-transporter when I click on the panel, it says Error No Boot Program Loaded. I'm stumped here.

------------------
"And I listen for the whisper of your sweet insanity, while I formulate denials of your affect on me. You're a stranger, so what do I care. Vanish today, not the first time I hear, all the lies..."
"I'm praying for mayhem, I'm praying for tidal waves, I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down..."
2004-02-19, 1:40 PM #51
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DSettahr:
Did you get the tiles from the other room?

</font>

Ya, i got them, put them in, tried taking them out a bit and using the head, but it says it isn't ready.

------------------

"Run Away!"
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-02-19, 2:22 PM #52
Burr, make sure that there's a path for the head from one hole to the other, you do this by pulling them out to various degrees.

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
"You'll have to face it, the endings are the same however you slice it. Don't be deluded by any other endings, they're all fake, with malicious intent to deceive, or just motivated by excessive optimism if not by downright sentimentality. The only authentic ending is the one provided here: John and Mary die. John and Mary die. John and Mary die." -Happy Endings [Margeret Atwood]
NPC.Interact::PressButton($'Submit');
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2004-02-19, 3:27 PM #53
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dormouse:
Burr, make sure that there's a path for the head from one hole to the other, you do this by pulling them out to various degrees.

</font>

Ahh, alrighty, i'l give it a go.

Thanks

------------------

"Run Away!"
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-02-19, 3:49 PM #54
OK! I got rid of the field... now I need a key... gah
------------------
When you expect the pain - nothing left to ascertain
When you respect the lie - Deadly chasm open wide
---Circle of Dust "Chasm"

[This message has been edited by FH_PhoenixFlame (edited February 19, 2004).]
He's Watching you
…../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………
…( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : : o`-, ….
2004-02-19, 3:54 PM #55
Stuck. Lvl 4. I got the thingie in peices, and they are all in the security thing. Now I'm stumped :\

------------------
<Glyde> but.. you can't pick pickled peppers, even if a pickled pepper picker could pick pickled peppers!
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-02-19, 3:56 PM #56
I hate blackout puzzles... what's the sequence? *tears hair out*

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-02-19, 4:00 PM #57
Ok... the key must be invisible or something ITS NOT THERE!!! ahhhhh Its in NONE of the ROOMS! Why do I have this keycard!!! AHHHH help please!

------------------
He's Watching you
2004-02-19, 4:24 PM #58
Phoenix, if you're where I think you are, you need to mess around in the room with the statues and the safe.

------------------
Moo.
Moo.
2004-02-19, 4:32 PM #59
No, I am past that, I am level 12, I got to the part where the exit door is ther, I just don't know where to get the DAMNED KEY!!!

------------------
He's Watching you
2004-02-19, 4:32 PM #60
I, too, am stuck on the lightsout puzzle thing... anyone have any tips on how to get it done? I suck at these things

------------------
Moo.
Moo.
2004-02-19, 5:04 PM #61
Yecti et al, just start with one column, light it all up, go to the next and so forth. Kludgy brute-forcing it yes, but it damn well works [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
"You'll have to face it, the endings are the same however you slice it. Don't be deluded by any other endings, they're all fake, with malicious intent to deceive, or just motivated by excessive optimism if not by downright sentimentality. The only authentic ending is the one provided here: John and Mary die. John and Mary die. John and Mary die." -Happy Endings [Margeret Atwood]
NPC.Interact::PressButton($'Submit');
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2004-02-19, 5:16 PM #62
I got it... I beat it.. stupid speaker.

------------------
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-02-19, 7:43 PM #63
I'm stuck in the room with a fireplace. what do i do when i put that triangle in the security panel?

.....nevermind

[This message has been edited by Romjae (edited February 19, 2004).]
"You were probably a result of sabotage."
2004-02-19, 8:02 PM #64
WHAT DO YOU DO IN LEVEL 2?!!?!? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-02-19, 8:58 PM #65
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Freelancer:
WHAT DO YOU DO IN LEVEL 2?!!?!? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

</font>

What exactly are you trying to do? i can't remember what to do in level 2
2004-02-19, 9:30 PM #66
wtf do I do with the lamp and the numbers? I got past the wall, and am now in the room where you put the lightbulb in the lamp and it shows numbers on the thingy... but I don't know what to do from there.

------------------
Moo.
Moo.
2004-02-19, 9:35 PM #67
Ah cripes I'm stuck again! i suck at this game lol. in level 8 i moved the chess piece following the glowing squares and now they're all gone but i can't do anything now gah i'm confused
2004-02-19, 9:38 PM #68
Quote:
wtf do I do with the lamp and the numbers? I got past the wall, and am now in the room where you put the lightbulb in the lamp and it shows numbers on the thingy... but I don't know what to do from there.

</font>

if you're where i think you are, you just did that crazy number pad thing right? well go back to the room where you moved the furniture and you'l find a box on the wall after moving stuff.
if you aren't wher ei think you are... sorry
2004-02-19, 9:41 PM #69
After the chess piece, the forcefield is deactivated and you can go through the door that was blocked off earlier

And I'm near the end of level 12, right after the "lights out" puzzle wall thing. there's a room to the right with a lamp that shows numbers on a wall when you turn it on, and a hole, but it says that the hole is blocked... and I don't know what to do.

------------------
Moo.
Moo.
2004-02-19, 9:44 PM #70
Quote:
After the chess piece, the forcefield is deactivated and you can go through the door that was blocked off earlier

</font>

that hall with the forcefield still has the force field up. i can't go anywhere. something missing i guess but i can't figure out what it is. no more glowing pieces for my piece to follow though so i'm confused
2004-02-19, 10:44 PM #71
YES. I BEAT IT.

yay.

------------------
Moo.
Moo.
2004-02-19, 11:49 PM #72
For the green wall one, you only have to turn all of them but 3 green. (any 3, doesnt matter). Like Dor said, just start with the left most colum, turn it all green, then the 2nd left most colum, and work your way across.

------------------
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon...

DSettahr's Homepage
2004-02-20, 1:54 AM #73
After having done all of that, signing the guest book was easy. Much better than the Crimson Room.

------------------
"And I listen for the whisper of your sweet insanity, while I formulate denials of your affect on me. You're a stranger, so what do I care. Vanish today, not the first time I hear, all the lies..."
"I'm praying for mayhem, I'm praying for tidal waves, I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down..."
2004-02-20, 3:12 AM #74
I finished it!

I ARE TEH UBAR.

------------------

2004-02-20, 4:44 AM #75
I ARE TEH UBAR TOO!

I apologise.

------------------
/end boob rant
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2004-02-20, 8:32 AM #76
I'm still stuck in level 2.. this game sucks!

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-02-20, 10:03 AM #77
Ok, listen.

On level 2, in the entry room, theres a bookcase on the right. On the top of it, theres a diskette box. Grab it. Go to the other room, and on the wall, there's a flag. In it's bottom right corner, theres a pin that you can pull out. Use the pin on the box, and you'll get a disc. Use the disc to get the code from the pc, then go back to the entry room and enter the code.

------------------
"I like pie alot.
Thats why i look like a pie.
With banana cream."

-Unknown artist
2004-02-20, 10:48 AM #78
I keep finding myself lulled to sleep by the background Muzak. How are you guys staying awake?
2004-02-20, 10:50 AM #79
I beat it shortly after it was first linked to in the Crimson Room thread. Twas quite easy [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2004-02-20, 10:55 AM #80
turned the music off

------------------
Lat rocks my box with sox
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.

↑ Up to the top!