Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Religious Discussion Forum
Religious Discussion Forum
2004-02-24, 5:42 AM #1
How in the world was it not worth having up? I see absolutely no reason except a couple of ops not liking how people argue...

In that case, let's close the RBots forum, and make a poetry discussion and showcase.

Oh oh, and a 'post your picture' forum instead of a Cog forum, yeah, yeah that'd be great!

JediKirby

------------------
"I was driving along listening to the radio, when Judas Priest comes on. It was 'You've got another thing coming.' All of a sudden, I enter 'VICE CITY RAMAGE MODE' and nearly ran some guy over"
- ]-[ellequin
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-02-24, 5:47 AM #2
Good riddance.

------------------
"She turned me into a newt!"
Pause
"Well I got better..."
"She turned me into a newt!"
Pause
"Well I got better..."
2004-02-24, 5:54 AM #3
As I click one specific link, it brings up a poem. Ooh, what a coincidence. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2004-02-24, 5:55 AM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY:
...Oh oh, and a 'post your picture' forum instead of a Cog forum, yeah, yeah that'd be great!</font>

Umm, no.

------------------
The future is here, and all bets are off.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-02-24, 6:08 AM #5
In the Religious Discussion forum, you had several sides who were unwilling to yield to another's opinion.

In the Music Discussion forum, you have several sides who are unwilling to yield to another's opinion.

The difference is that it's much easier to change tastes music and reconcile musical differences than it is religious.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-02-24, 6:10 AM #6
If people can't gracefully handle the Religious Discussion forum being closed, than thats reason enough for me to close it.

------------------
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon...

DSettahr's Homepage
2004-02-24, 6:15 AM #7
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
The difference is that it's much easier to change tastes music and reconcile musical differences than it is religious.
</font>

Are you kidding? I'm far more tolerant of hardcore Christians than I am of people who like rap or techno... :P
2004-02-24, 8:07 AM #8
^^^ ROFL!!!!

------------------
To artificial life, all reality is virtual.

↑ Up to the top!