Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → UK'ers make money-- I want a red dualshock 2!
UK'ers make money-- I want a red dualshock 2!
2004-02-24, 2:44 PM #1
I've tried Ebay. I've looked for online stores to carry it. None ship to the US. So if anyone wants to make a few bucks, drop a line here. In a few weeks, I'll email you and have you pick up a new RED dualshock 2 and ship it to the US. I will pay 50.00 US plus shipping when the deal is transacted. Who's up for it?

------------------
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

-Tazz
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2004-02-24, 2:49 PM #2
Wow. You're pretty depserate for a red dual shock controller.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-24, 2:52 PM #3
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005NGLB/inktomi-bkasin-20/ref%3Dnosim/103-7641714-7603005

------------------
Pissed Off?
2004-02-24, 2:53 PM #4
Well we play a LOT of 4-8 player games here, and with Black, smoke, blue and green, we're still short a color to play 5 ppl w/one multitap. (Keeping everything Sony products)

------------------

-Tazz

Tazz
2004-02-24, 2:59 PM #5
That's for PS1...not all controls are analog. If I'm going to get one, I gotta get the right one. (what's a few bucks compared to hours of joy?)

------------------

-Tazz

Tazz
2004-02-24, 3:01 PM #6
They are the same. PSX contrllers work on PS2

------------------
Pissed Off?
2004-02-24, 3:03 PM #7
Yes, but they're not pressure sensitive, which is crucial in some games.
2004-02-24, 3:50 PM #8
I'll do it for $US60 postage included if you send the money first. Drop me an email at the one in my profile. I accept PayPal [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

And yes, they sell red dual-shocks down here.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-02-24, 3:57 PM #9
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hellequin:
Yes, but they're not pressure sensitive, which is crucial in some games.</font>

Yeah, the triangle, circle, square, X, and the shoulder buttons are pressure sensitive on the PS2 controllers. Very important for some games.

------------------
http://www.sporkaudio.com
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2004-02-24, 10:34 PM #10
K Spork, you're my man. It will be a few weeks before I can. I will let you know when I have the dough via email.

------------------

-Tazz

Tazz
2004-02-24, 10:44 PM #11
No worries [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-02-25, 4:21 AM #12
mBay - eBay, but green.

------------------
"When all else fails, eat pie."
thoughts from beyond observance
2004-02-26, 8:42 AM #13
Ya, I tried Ebay. Heck, I even tried buying a used Red Dualshock 1 and putting the cover on a used dualshock 2. (Didn't work by the way. Plastic has different moldings inside) I don't know if there's an ebay.co.uk or anything like that, so I can't try that.

------------------

-Tazz

Tazz

↑ Up to the top!