Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Official JK/MotS MaDa Memorial Level Pack Rules...
The Official JK/MotS MaDa Memorial Level Pack Rules...
2003-12-14, 5:09 AM #1
The former thread contains the brainstorming and recruiting aspect, while this thread will not be for discussion.

The Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 and Mysteries of the Sith Level Rules:

-All levels must include a hefty portion of MaDaventor's Textures.

-All levels must be multiplayer.

-All levels must be of descent quality. Simply because we need to have a downloadable file size, and including every box with MaDa's textures in it would raise the size dramatically.

-All levels must be acceptable and uplifting in the name of Adam. Please do not include something generally questionable, because you will be turned down for improper or disrespectful material.

-Include within your .zip a readme titled levelname_readme.txt.

-You may submit up to 3 different levels.

-Include 2 screenshots within the file. To be included within this pack, you must not showcase or release your level. All levels will be showcased in a seperate thread as they are received, and released as a pack afterwords.

-The level discription when on the level loading screen will instead of describing your level, be a messege for MaDaventor. These messeges should be kept respectful and legal, and just generally uplifting. Please spell check this portion.

I will make amends as they come. This is currently version 1.0

The following is a submission form. If you're going to make a level, post here. We'd like to move all discussion to the other thread, so only level submissions should be here.

Your Name
Your E-mail Adress
Your Level Name
JK or MotS
Short Discription
Comments

All levels should be beta-tested beforehand, then E-Mailed to The MaDa Memorial when finished.

Thanks a whole lot guys.

Oh, and for those of you interested in the JO/JA version, go here

JediKirby

------------------
"I was driving along listening to the radio, when Judas Priest comes on. It was 'You've got another thing coming.' All of a sudden, I enter 'VICE CITY RAMAGE MODE' and nearly ran some guy over"
- ]-[ellequin

[This message has been edited by jEDIkIRBY (edited December 14, 2003).]
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2003-12-14, 5:11 AM #2
I'd like to mention that this thread is only for submission. All discussion should be taken Here to keep this room flowing.

[This message has been edited by jEDIkIRBY (edited December 14, 2003).]
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2003-12-14, 6:51 AM #3
NAME: Tony Keen
EMAIL: bigmadtony AT hotmail DOT com
LEVEL NAME: Tracks
JK / MotS: JK
DESCRIPTION: A pair of railway lines on a suspension bridge, with a sun setting in the background, signs and dedicated banners.
COMMENTS: None, really.

I think that's it...

------------------
"You've all heard this before... how life has infinite possibilities. I don't believe that one bit. There weren't many paths for me to choose. Sometimes, there would only be one. From the limited possibilities I faced, the choices I made have brought me this far. That's why I value the path I chose..."

[This message has been edited by - Tony - (edited December 14, 2003).]
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2003-12-14, 2:51 PM #4
Your Name: Mark
Your E-mail Adress: Ninguy@hotmail.com
Your Level Name:rust bucket
JK
Short Discription:A small,old rusted arena which used to be for a
place to hold acid in, good for 2-4 players
Comments: I did my best, I want to help the memory of MaDaVentor to live on.
Thank yous: I want to thank Genki,The_Mega_ZZTer,Bender(kaioshin) for beta testing.
FCTuner04 for telling all of massassi about Mada and for getting his site.
Jedi Kirby for having a great idea for making this pack.
MaDaVentor for making such great levels and mats.

------------------
All is fair in love and war
All is fair in love and war
2003-12-14, 3:11 PM #5
Name: at0m
E-mail: ehamsher@fast.net
Level Name: Ancient Past
JK or MotS: JK
General Description: I'm thinking of making it an ancient chinese theme, with a small memorial to MaDaventor.
2003-12-17, 12:33 PM #6
Name: kyle90 and BV
E-mail: piman90@hotmail.com, bluevortex@massassi.net
Level name: Gallery
Software: JK
Short description: an art gallery of MaDa's textures; some of the textures teleport you to levels based on that texture theme

------------------
"I'm more neutrally charged than YOU are" - BV
Stuff
2004-02-26, 2:09 PM #7
I clicked here via LimeLite.net.... is this project still active?

Your Name: Halucid
Your E-mail Adress: jmcarter@localnet.com
Your Level Name: The Wound
JK or MotS: JK
Short Discription: A mildly spiritual tribute Adam, with elements of all levels created by him. Really all I can say at this point. It will also contain backround music that I'm working on, adapted from Adams poem "The Wound"
Comments: I know Mada would love this project. It's such a great idea, and the best thing the community he loved can do to return the favor. I wouldn't pass up this opprtunity.

I'm going to make and release this level no matter what... I have to. All of my heart is bent on it.

We miss you MaDa

------------------
...how easy life would be... if only it came with a consistancy checker.
Fabricator of Neurotic for MLP4
We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams...
Neurotic||Mobius Grith||The Atrium

↑ Up to the top!