Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassi T-Shirt Logo Contest
Massassi T-Shirt Logo Contest
2004-02-26, 4:31 PM #81
I like the front like Yecti has it, that way it will be centered and have the name. Then I would vote for phoenix's or Noble Outlaw's back designs because heck, if we are gonna declare our geekhood by wearing the shirt it might as well have "All your ______" on it too.

------------------
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." -Isaac Asimov
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-02-26, 4:59 PM #82
hmm... does anyone have the pic of the guy getting his soul sucked out? i think that would look better on my back, as its not a Zero wing shirt we're going for.

------------------
"No good can ever come from staying with normal people"
-Outlaw Star
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul"
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
"I'm a Cannabal-Vegitarian. I will BBQ an employee if there is no veggie option"
-DX:IW
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2004-02-27, 1:59 AM #83
[http://www.oscempire.net/images/brisoul.jpg]

yes. Just yes (except it must be black!)

------------------
"With Great power comes great Responibility. Seems like the converse should be true as well. Now where the heck is my great Power?"
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2004-02-27, 3:24 AM #84
I would wear these in public.

------------------

"Run Away!"
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-02-27, 4:45 AM #85
Heck I would to.

------------------
Madquack and Firbnic have a signature.
Remnant Temple Part A beta test.
Light And Darkness
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-02-27, 6:17 AM #86
Haha, some of these are really good...

gj Yecti & oSiRiS, you just get better as you go along.

------------------
Check out updates for my editing work at the Shadow Jedi Academy.
2004-02-27, 7:18 AM #87
Have a massassi fan club, and by becoming a member (which would require some cash), you get the T-Shirt for free, thus avoiding legal lawsuits.

------------------
--------------------------------------
Fear is here, where's the beer?
--------------------------------------
Fear is here, where's the beer?
2004-02-27, 7:49 AM #88
I think it should have one of those -ite gifs, like the turtle thing from a long time ago... I dont remember the site or I'd show you what I mean.

------------------
please *
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"

↑ Up to the top!