Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Just picked up Enter the Matrix for $15 at EB
Just picked up Enter the Matrix for $15 at EB
2003-12-09, 12:52 PM #1
let's hope it's at least worth $15, still installing the nice 4GIGs :P

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it</font>

---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
2003-12-09, 12:54 PM #2
I got annoyed after playing the first few levels, especially the driving ones. You destroy cars with one bullet?! Did they even watch reloaded?

------------------
WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUT!!!
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2003-12-09, 12:54 PM #3
Non! stop it before it is too late!

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
---@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2003-12-09, 1:00 PM #4
^^^LIES

It didn't take 1 bullet, it took 5!

------------------
The Matrix: Unplugged
2003-12-09, 1:00 PM #5
as long as i get to wall walk and kick people i'll be happy

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it</font>

whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
2003-12-09, 1:03 PM #6
Lighting the money on fire would have been a much more entertaining use of the $15.
2003-12-09, 1:05 PM #7
wow such enthusism!

------------------
Quote:

2003-12-09, 1:11 PM #8
well guess i ahev to take it back it doesnt even have a play disc...

------------------
Quote:

2003-12-09, 2:23 PM #9
mmm actually if i can find a cd crack this should work although im still annoyed that it doesnt have a play disc [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
Quote:

2003-12-09, 2:33 PM #10
Do you feel that the forces of nature actually prevented you from playing [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
---@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2003-12-09, 3:42 PM #11
ironically yes

------------------
Quote:

2003-12-09, 4:05 PM #12
Well yeah the PC version sucked. I thought it was pretty cool for a little while on PS2 though...

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2003-12-09, 6:11 PM #13
Heheh thank you software pritates for all your fabulous cd cracks :P

i may just play through, this is actually pretty intersting.

------------------
Quote:

2003-12-09, 6:26 PM #14
I enjoyed it for mind-numbingly stupid action all the time. Just don't expect it to actually tie into the movies and you're set for fun. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2003-12-10, 6:49 AM #15
I played the GC version...liked it quite a lot in places, actually. Wasn't great, but I'm not particularly bothered about the Matrix universe altogether. I got the PC version for my birthday a couple of months ago, and it was much harder to control, and for some reason certain effects were missing (most noticeably Focus). Then after a while it got uninstalled, and I've never been able to install it since (wrong volume error or something about 2/3 through the install). Happens with NWN too, now I think about it...anyway, have fun, and stuff.

------------------
"This hole is octogo. Ogiganeel. It's Octa.. It's got eight sides."
"We interrupt this program again, A. to annoy you, and B. to provide work for one of our announcers."

[This message has been edited by LividDK27 (edited December 10, 2003).]
2003-12-10, 2:35 PM #16
yeah, well I got a peice of exodia (left leg) in only the third "legend of the blue eyes white dragon" booster pack that I bought in EB. :P That means I already have made a profit card-value wise

------------------
your curiosity will get the better of YOU one day.
alpha1: winner of the 2003 tfti award.
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jon`C:
Irony is spelling 'quality' poorly. :)
</font>

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by spork:
Well I think 'Irony is spelling grammar poorly'</font>
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2003-12-10, 3:05 PM #17
i just beat it...uhh lol...time to look for addon maps or something. The fighting was great, the last missions where you run rom smith the whole time could have been better and the ending howercraft flying was just, stupid :P, gfx weren't bad, but were'nt that great either, lots of sound goofy things happening, like foot step noises after a secon after i stop moving.

i give it a 72% overall.

------------------
Quote:

2003-12-10, 4:10 PM #18
The only thing that's enjoyable is watching them move their hands around really fast with my only input being a click of the mouse button. Once.

↑ Up to the top!