Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → An also good game on the internet, quite cool indeed.
An also good game on the internet, quite cool indeed.
2004-03-01, 5:26 AM #1
This game is about elves, dwarves, and etc
In this game you have to have time to go threw with it, if you dont then this is not a game for you. If you do then you will love this game, if you love war and such, then you will like this game even more now. If you want to play then go ahead and play here is the website so that you may become one of my elven general's. If you dont want to then simple go solo. Beleave me when i say this is a cool online RPG game, please make good remarkes to this message.

[Link removed, nice try.]

[This message has been edited by Vincent Valentine (edited March 01, 2004).]
2004-03-01, 5:29 AM #2
These games all suck. Trying to get people to click your crappy link. Do it youself. knock yourself out.

------------------
WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUT!!!
---@%
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2004-03-01, 6:24 AM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MindDemon666:
This game is about elves, dwarves, and etc
In this game you have to have time to go threw with it, if you dont then this is not a game for you. If you do then you will love this game, if you love war and such, then you will like this game even more now. If you want to play then go ahead and play here is the website so that you may become one of my elven general's. If you dont want to then simple go solo. Beleave me when i say this is a cool online RPG game, please make good remarkes to this message.

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=655g9e26
</font>

WTF? ...nice way to promote a clan....

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
-----@%

An exile of the Soviet Massassi Regime
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-03-01, 6:26 AM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">If you reached this page via a link in an IRC or Chat channel, a message board or forum where the link to this page would be considered off topic, please close this page now. </font>

Looks like you won't be getting many recruits.

[This message has been edited by Checksum (edited March 01, 2004).]
2004-03-01, 8:13 AM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TheJkWhoSaysNi:
These games all suck. Trying to get people to click your crappy link. Do it youself. knock yourself out.

</font>

OMG h@x0r!

------------------
http://www.sporkaudio.com
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2004-03-01, 10:53 AM #6
guy I know hacked kingsofchaos

everyone woke up one morning and he had 11 billion gold after playing for a grand total of 2 days. was pretty funny watching them all get worked up on the forums

↑ Up to the top!